Who Is Next?

The rapper

"Hey, what's up Donghae?"asked Jeong Sik.

"Hey DJ, I need you to check some stuff for me," Donghae replied, passing Jeong Sik his phone.

Jeong Sik works for the police force as the "technical guy"; if there's a case or problem regarding technical issues, hackings, etc., he's the first one the police will look for. Everyone calls him DJ as that's his job before entering the police force.

"Hm....so what's the problem?" Jeong Sik asked, inspecting the phone.

"There's nothing wrong with the external, or the internal. I need you to help me trace the locations of a few phone calls i recieved." Donghae replied, showing Jeong Sik the unknown caller ID on the call log of his phone

"Got it. Do give me some time though since they are unknown caller ID." Jeong Sik told him as he plugged Donghae's phone into his computer.

"Don't worry, I'll be around the whole day,"Donghae replied as he leaves Jeong Sik's workplace.

Next, Donghae went to look for Kibum to get the autospy reports of the victims.

"The murder of the victims are similar in a few ways. The most obvious one is the fact that both of the heads are severed and has yet to be found. The second one is that the severing of the head is done perfectly; it was not a messy job. "

"So we are looking at for a person that is good with knives, like a surgeon or a butcher."Donghae said, analysing the picture given in the report.

"Yes, something along that line. But we definitely aren't looking for a ual predator since they are not ual assaulted." Kibum added.

"You just have to phrase it this way don't you?" Donghae laughed at him.

Kibum rolled his eyes:" Any questions dectective?"

"Yeah,,, The writing on their neck, is it ink?"

"Nope, it's blood. But not theirs."Kibum replied and add on,"The writing's still fresh enough when they got here for me to take a swab and analyse it."

"Hm... Alright, that's it for now, I'll look for you if I need help, thanks Kibum!" Donghae waved at him as he left.

Donghae went back to his room and the computer. Usually when Donghae is on a case, he always record down important things on his computer to see if he can find any clues from it. By lunch time, this was the information he got:

2 murder cases in a week, suspected to be done by the same person.

-Both victim's death are similar

-DNA of the blood used for writing on the victim's neck matches

-Bothe victims are from YG entertainment(coincidence?)

-Head not at crimescene

First victim: Lee Chae Rin(CL)

-YG Entertainment's artist

-Head severed, yet to be found

-Writing on the neck ("CL") in blood, believed to be the suspect's

-Found at the back of the local cinema

Second victim: Jennie Kim

-Trainee under YG Entertainment

-Head severed, yet to be found

-Writing on the neck("Jennie Kim")in blood, believed to be the suspect's

-Found at the back of the local supermarket

Just as he was about to head for lunch, there was a knock on the door. It was Jeong Sik. Usually Jeong Sik will be in a good mood if he is able to solve the simplest technical problem. But he isn't smiling.

"You got a problem. There was another unknown ID caller while the phone is with me. But before you ask me questions, I think you should listen to it, I managed to record it"he added as he passed Donghae back his phone.

Donghae reached out for his phone and hit the play button. Upon hearing the recording, he collapsed onto the chair.

"Let's go,

When I was,

When I was,

When i was born,

Shake the world, Shake the world"

He did not know what song was that but he is very sure that the singer was is dear cousin.

"Damnit Jeong Sik give me a minute."Donghae shouted as he dialed for Ji Yong's phone number. As every second passed, Donghae's heart beat faster.

"Come on, pick up pick up!"Donghae muttered impatiently.

"Yo hae, wassup?"

Donghae heaved a huge sigh of relief after listening to his cousin's voice.

"Ji Yong! Are you okay?"

"Of course I am! Ok not really since I am so exhausted from mentoring team B but I'll tell you about it when you get home. Anyway, why are you calling?"

"Ah... I'll tell you when I get home. Bye, have work to do." Donghae replied quickly and cut the call.

At this point in time, Donghae had completely forgotten Jeong Sik.

"Donghae, you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I am alright." Donghae gasped. "Let me know when you manage to trace the unknown caller ID for this one too."

"Alright, everything alright?" 

"Yeah..."

Donghae got up and left his office. 

"I think I should go check on him," he thought.

But there was one thing that Donghae could not get off his mind-who would be next?