Realisation (Part 2)

The rapper

Meanwhile...

"Everyone is safe and accounted for? Alright, thank you." Donghae ended the call.

"They have gotten all of the artists out of the building and are on their way here," Donghae informed Leeteuk.

"Any update on the missing persons?" he asked.

"Nothing so far. No one has seen or heard from then since they all gotten to the studio," Donghae replied.

"Find them. There must be some trace that might have been overlooked or some lead that hasn't been looked into." Leeteuk ordered.

Donghae nodded and was about to leave when Leeteuk said, "We will find him." Donghae sigh and nodded. 

"Actually, I might have a way."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jeong Sik, are you able to trace a phone if I give you a number?" Donghae asked.

"Sure I can, who's?"

"G.D," he replied as he gave him a piece of paper with a number. 

Jeong Sik typed furiously on the keyboard and sigh. "Phone must have been busted. Can't seem to trace it."

"Dammit," Donghae gritted. "Think," he thought to himself, who might have taken him? Are there any connections? 

"What? Seung Hyun is not here either?" A voice came from the other side of the room. Followed by heavy footsteps and the door swing open.

"Seung Hyun is not here either." Hyun Suk informed Donghae.

"Him too...wait I do have his number," Donghae scribbled down the number and passed it to Jeong Sik.

Jeong Sik keyed it in quickly.

"Got a location."