Realisation (Part 1)

The rapper

"Uh...where am I..." Ji Yong woke up. He moaned as he felt a sharp pain on his head.

"How long have I been out?" he wondered. He looked around the place but he can't see anything. Blindfolded. He tried to get up but was held back by the ropes he have been tied too. 

"What..what is going on?" he started to panic. 

"Somebody! Anyone there?" He shouted.

"No one will come," a deep husky voice whispered into Ji Yong's ear.

Ji Yong screamed and jumped but the ropes tied him down and he fell sideways.

"Who...who are you?" Ji Yong screamed. 

"I am the beginning...of a revolution..." The voice replied. "You are the only one left in my way."

"What do you mean?" Ji Yong whimpered.

"CL, Jennie, Bobby, B.I, Minho...you are the only one left." 

"Wait I don't-ARGHHHHHHHH" Ji Yong screamed as he felt his hair being pulled as his blinds are being lifted.

"ARGHHHHHHH WHAT IS THAT?" He screamed again.

Heads. There are heads in front of him, and he recognised those faces.

"You...you killed them..." Ji Yong stuttered.

"Yes...and that will happen to you as well..." The voice whispered.

"You won't get a way with this. The cops ae on their way you hear me?" he laughed nervously. "Maybe we can work something out before they come you know-"

Ji Yong is silenced by a cold blade pressed against his throat. 

"That is not happening. You see, I set you up. I know who you are. I know who your cousin is. I bought burner phones under your name and call him to "give him leads" about this "case" he is trying to solve. And yes the police will come. But by the time they arrive, what they will see are bodies and a suicide note from you confessing to all these murders you did in cold blood and that you feel guilty, hence ending your life."  

Ji Yong shivered in fright. "Just...just who are you?"

"I know who you are."