Last dance

The rapper

"Case...closed," Eunhyuk announced as he settles the final paperwork.

"Well..i guess its back to sitting behind the desk and wait for another case then," Donghae shrugged. 

"Hey, don't jinx it please. Look at where this has gotten us to," Eunhyuk gave him a friendly punch.

"Alright alright," Donghae sighed.

"Can't believe that such a thing happened though...and I have so many unanswered question." 

"Well, feel free to visit him in prison and ask him. You got all the time you need anyway."

"Yeah..."Donghae muttered. "Time to head back home now. Gotta hang out with JI Yong. He's still pretty shaken by this incident."

"I bet he is." Eunhyuk nodded. "Say hi to him for me will you?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I held your hand
And danced with you last night
The brightly shining, the beautiful
One last smile
Red, orange, yellow, green
The mysterious scene of ecstasy
It’s not like the world that I’ve seen and felt
I held your hand
And danced with you last night
The brightly shining, the beautiful
One last smile
Red, orange, yellow, green
The mysterious scene of ecstasy
It’s not like the world that I’ve seen and felt"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

So its finally done. I suppose whoever read this initially have given up waiting by now and I sincerely apologise for that. When I started this in October 2013 (dammit it took me 4 years just to write this poorly written fanfic), I did it for fun because my close friend introduced fanfiction to me so I thought I tried to write one myself. As time goes by...well life happens and I didn't had the time to write this. Now that I am on a long term break from school, I decided to at least finish this once and for all. Finally i'm done with it and hey, who knows? Maybe I will be back to write more-and this time, not leave it unfinished for 4 friggin' years.