The revolution begins

The rapper

Where am i?

She open her eyes, to see nothing but darkness. She tried to move, but she couldn't.

"Ropes. I am tied up." She realised.

As her senses sharpens, she found herself being blindfolded and seem to be sitting on a...chair? She wasn't sure herself. She can't even see.

"Where am I?" She wondered out loud this time.

"So you're finally awake i see." a voice whispered.

The voice sounded deep and husky, yet familiar but she can't recall where she heard it before.

"Who....who are you? Where am I?" She stammered.

"Don't be afraid... i wont hurt you..."the voice replied

"Who... who says i am afraid? Let me out right now!" She screamed and tried to stand up in a moment of panic. She had forgotten she was tied up and fell face- flat onto the floor. Bearing the pain, she struggled hopelessly, attempting to free herself. With each struggle, the ropes tied on her gets tighter.

"It's okay, I'll help you..." The voice whispered again, this time, she can feel her abductor's presence closing in on her like a tiger would to its prey.

"Please... don't hurt me..." She whimpered, tears flowing out rapidly.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt."

Before she could even react, she felt a cloth being pressed tightly against and nose. She couldn't breathe, no matter how hard she tried. Then it suddenly hit her. She  finally remembered where she heard this voice but she could not believe it. She refused to believe it.

It can't be...

Giving up all hopes to live, her abductor stood up, tucked the cloth neatly into his pocket.

"Lee Chae-rin. The baddest female. You should be honoured to be the first in my revolution."

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

         Hey guys! This is my first time writing a fic here. My english isn't very good so forgive me for any grammatical errors etc. >.< Anyway, hope you guys will enjoy! :D