Heated Up

Living With My Teacher's Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sang many songs including their latest ones from the Shoebox album, which are one of my favourites. When Born Hater MV first came out, I was pretty shocked at the cockroaches surrounding Tablo and B.I reading books despite him being so innocent. Mino with his hotness and Bobby throwing money around. And Beenzino's cursing. Darn. That MV was freaking awesome. 

I was super happy when they played Born Hater and as I expected, Bobby and B.I came out again! There's Mino too! Beenzino and Verbal Jint was there and it was all more than perfect. And for the second time, B.I made an eye contact with me again and he even winked at me! I was fangirling inside my heart and I swore other fangirls was jealous. Mino also waved at me and I fangirled like there is no tomorrow. Can't help it, they're one of the hottest YG boys. Well, I guess it's my lucky day.

 

 

                                   •••••

 

 


We've already been at the concert for 3 hours but I don't feel tired. In fact, I was energized by their powerful songs and other idols also joined the concert! Namely Taeyang, Lee Hi, Dara, GD... My biases.

The next song came and guess what? JAY PARK THE CUTIE IS ALSO THERE!

Yes Jay Park is actually cute despite him having tattoos all over his body. You should watch the So Good MV. He's really cute.

Epik High and Jay Park sang Life Is Good, one of the nicest song in Shoebox. I sang along like any other fangirls and wear the 'gold' crown that a fansite has prepared for us.

When it came to the chorus, fangirls chanted the lines and cheered for Jay Park.

Out of the blue, I felt hands on my shoulder, turned me around and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked for a while but the kiss didn't stop. I closed my eyes and held his hands and to the back of his neck. My heart was pounding hard and I continued to kiss him deeper.

I then realized what I've done and broke the kiss. "Sorry," I said.

But he held me tight and said, "Be my girlfriend," and crashed his lips to mine again.

 


                                  •••••

 

 

"Hell yeah!!!!!" Rome screamed and the class looked at him in confusion.

"What?" Ayeon asked and Rome gestured everyone to come closer.

"Jang Min Jae, and Seo Yano, ARE DATING!!!" Rome announced and the class went hysteric. 

"Just as what we expected," Minah said to Hayoung and Hyeri. 

"Wanna throw a surprise party later?" Kangjun winked at the three and they nodded.

"But where?" Hyeri asked and Kangjun said, "Yano's house."

 


                                •••••

 


The bell rang a few times and I had no choice but to wake up from my deep slumber. I checked the time, it was 10pm. Who the hell would rang us up at this hour? And we were very tired after the concert that ends 2 hours ago. I went out sleepily to get the door.

"Yano-ah, why didn't you open the door?" I screamed as I passed his room but there was no answer. He must be sleeping already. I unlocked the door and saw some of my classmates in front of me, still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter