Night Talks

Living With My Teacher's Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I followed inside and went straight to my room. I washed up and was watching a drama when Yano knocked on my door.

"Min Jae-ah, can you come out for a while?" He asked behind the door.

"Wait a second," I said, as I paused the drama and jump out of my bed.

"What?" I asked when I opened the door.

"I'm still hungry. Can you cook me something? Since you know how to cook," he requested and I rolled my eyes, "You should learn how to cook and not depend on others to cook for you."

"Then teach me," he said.

 


                                  •••••

 


"Okay, first of all, what do you want to cook?" I asked.

"Let's start from the beginning. Noodles," he suggested and I nodded. I took a packet of instant noodle from the cabinet.

(A/N: this is how I cook. If you don't know how to, now is a good time to learn. But if you wanna try out, make sure you have the supervision of an adult / someone who knows how to cook. And this is my style. If you don't like it, don't try it.)

"To cook noodle, you need a boiling pan. First you pour in water, just half the pan (or what's stated at the packet) and boil. While the water is boiling, you can prepare the bowl. Since you are cooking soup noodle, use a bowl. Common sense right?" I said and he nodded and took a bowl.

"How do you turn on the stove?" He asked when he came back.

What the heck! I thought.

I sighed and turn off the stove, "First, you see these turning thingy? You need to turn them to on the stove. Since you have 3, you can see which one is which. First, you need to press and turn for the gas flow and them BAM. There's fire," I explained, "Now you try."

He struggled turning on the fire and I had to personally hold his hand and do it.

"You're such a kid. Even someone much younger than you could do this," I teased.

"Ya, I don't cook back at my parents house," he admitted.

The water was still heating up and while waiting I opened the instant noodle package.

"Take out a brocolli, an egg, knife, chopping board, fork and spoon. Pass me a pair of scissors too," I ordered.

I took out the sauce from the package and cut the plastic using the scissors. I squeeze them out on the bowl. I put in the noodles into the boiling pan. Yano put all the things he got on the counter. I took the broccoli and started chopping them.

"Why must there be egg and broccoli?" Yano asked.

"Brocco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter