Friends?

Living With My Teacher's Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning I left school as early as possible because I don't want to meet him because of last night's incident. I swear it was embarrassing. I didn't know my first kiss would be like that and I hate it. I hate the feeling. And I hated the fact that I'm living under one roof with him thanks to his mother.

"Are you okay? You seemed mad," Hyeri pointed out.

"I'm okay," I said.

"No, you're not. I can tell you're angry at something, or someone?" Minah said.

"What happen, Jae?" Hyeri asked.

"Well... It's personal," I insisted.

"I swear we don't spill it," Minah pledged. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Come on, Jae, we are your best friends," Hyeri persuaded.

I sighed in defeat, "Fine. Where should I start?"

"The beginning, of course." Minah smirked.

 


                                      •••••

 


"WHAT?!" They screamed, "Oh my gosh did you just-." I shut their mouth with my hands and told them to keep their volume down.

"Quiet! He is popular and if someone else found out, I'll be in trouble!" I reminded.

"Then what do you do?" Hyeri asked.

"I just stormed out and swore I would never see him again. I'm trying my best," I said.

"You can't do that dear. It's gonna be thousand times harder than you think," Minah said.

I rested my head on the table and cried, "How am I gonna survive?"

"Don't worry, Jae, we are ere for you!" Hyeri said and I lift my head up. I hugged them, "Thanks guys, you're the best!"

 


                                   •••••

 


"Why is your face so red?" Atom asked Yano when they met at the classroom.

"My face is red?!" Yano panicked as he cupped his own cheeks.

"Are you sick or something?" Xero asked.

"No I'm not..." Yano denied.

"Then why is your face so red?" Atom asked again.

"I don't know. Maybe because... Ah nevermind that," Yano shook his head as he walked to his seat and slept while waiting for bell to rang.

 


                                •••••

 


Yano and the rest went to change their uniforms to their sports shirt as their next class was sports. They assembled at the field and played soccer for the day. They divided themselves into two teams while the rest who are not playing went to the sides to give moral support. Most of the boys played while all the girls sat at the sides watching them.

The atmosphere was really really hot as time passes and all of them were sweating madly. Yano could feel his head grew heavier and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter