Boss

Living With My Teacher's Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let myself fell flat on by bed and rolled over. Today is a really really weird day.

Yano is really acting weird today. He is like acting all manly today when reality is I'm more manlier than him! #fact

I sat up and messed up my hair in frustration. 

"AHHH why am I thinking about it?!" I screamed.

"What happened?!?!" Yano suddenly came in to my room without knocking and I instantly sat up.

"No nothing. Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Hahaha you're screaming for no reason," Yano laughed.

"Get out!" I shouted at him. He giggled and closed the door.

I went to the toilet and washed my face. I looked on the mirror and told myself, "Let's not think about it and focus on the carnival preparation!"

As I walked out of the toilet, I heard my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw that there's an unread message from Seungyoon. I opened the message.

 

From: Kang Seungyoon

The organizers for this year's carnival just informed us that not only we have to set up the booth, there will also be a competition on which booth is the best among all! So give your best and let's win this!
HWAITING!!

P.S: Call me if you need more help ;)

 

I throw my phone on the bed.

Damn. Now we have to think of how to make this cafe stand out.

I lazily walked to my study table and took out a piece of paper and started to do some planning.

"What are you doing?" Yano asked from behind.

"Oh gosh. You scared me!" I said.

"Sorry. I'm just bored. Planning for the carnival?" Yano asked and I nodded.

"Alright. I'll help," he said and sat beside me.

"Yeah you should. So we will put the entrance and exit here," I said pointing to the ends of the 'blueprint', "and the kitchen and counters here," I pointed to the inner side of the classroom.

"So the other spaces will be the tables. We can put something like a bar on the counter and opposite it behind the windows," Yano suggested and I nodded.

"Good idea," I said as I drew what he said on the paper.

We continued discussing for an hour and finally! The plan is so beautiful it's like a treasure map.

"The plan is so pretty," I laughed.

"I know right. I bet the class will love it," Yano said.

"Alright. Thanks for the help, Yano-ah," I said.

"No problem. We're a team anyway," he smiled. 

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, sweet dreams Jae."

 

 

                               •••••

 


Thanks to Yano, I really had a nice dream last night. Can't really remember it. But I remember meeting Taemin. Oh my gosh! 

Okay this isn't really the right time to fangirl. When I reached school with Yano, we found both our class already connected with all the tables and chairs gone. 

We found our classmates sitting on the floor with their notebooks and decorations. I could see some girls from the Food Team bringing cooking book and recipes.

"Alright everyone listen up," I heard Seungyoon said from the front, "All please sit down in your teams so that I can see all of you.

"The school have decided that for the whole of today, there will be no curriculum time and you will be preparing for the carnival," Jihoon announced.

"So first, we will see what the Food Team currently have," Seungyoon said and some of the students from that team stood up and propose their plan.

The food team continued with what food they will be cooking and their plans. I think it was good as it really match well with my decorating plans.

"Any comments or objection?" Jihoon asked but no one spoke up.

"Alright let's give them a round of applause for their effort. That was really quick by the way," Seungyoon said and everyone clap for the food team.

"Next let's have the Decorations Team to tell us what they have," Jihoon announced and I stood up with my blueprint. Yano followed behind me. I saw some people giggling and whispering 'so cute' while looking at us. I looked at Yano in confusion.

Yano gave me the 'just-tell-them-our-plan-look" and I showed the class the blueprint. I explained to them how the setting will look like and where the things will be plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter