Cute Together

Living With My Teacher's Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The carnival officially started at 9am and the school became packed with strangers mostly other school students and seniors. Our cafe was unexpectedly full with customers, I mean it was really full. I didn't expect things to be going this great. There are even people queuing outside our classroom just to get seats.

I was in charge of getting the seats for the customers and ushering them in. From outside, it's obvious that the people behind the counter were really busy but happy at the same time as the customers were satisfied with our service and food. Ayeon and Seunghoon's Polaroid Service was going well too. Even though customers had to pay extra charges for the Polaroid, they were really happy.

I finally had my break after 2 hours and I was allowed to go around the school checking out what other classes did. Some did Chinese, Western and even Mexican cuisine. FYI, ours is Italian (because pasta :D). Some even did theaters inside their classroom. We can't really see anything from the outside as the class windows were covered and all I see was only the poster of a drama they were performing. I even wondered how they managed to make a stage and setting inside a classroom.

The weather is getting hotter so I decided to buy an ice-cream. I sat on the grass facing the field looking at guys having a soccer match while I finish the ice-cream. Let me name some of the guys, who are pretty close to me; Woohyun, Hoya, Luhan, Doojoon, Baro. They are all my sunbaes and they really love soccer more than anything else as far as I'm concerned. All of them (except Luhan and Doojoon) are failing their subjects but they still don't care because all they care about is soccer. I even wondered how on earth are they going to get a girlfriend if they only like soccer. Might as well marry soccer right?

"Yo!" I felt someone pat my back and I saw A-Tom and Jenissi behind me. 

"Yo!" I replied back and they occupied the seat beside me.

"How's life?" I asked them and they just nodded, "Pretty good."

"Having a break?" I asked them and they shook their head.

"Nope. We basically had nothing to do the whole day," A-Tom said, "You?"

"Yeah. Did you check out our cafe?" I asked them and they nodded.

"Yep, just few minutes ago. Business going good eh? It's really crowded," Jenissi said and I smiled. Suddenly A-Tom's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and he blew his bangs.

"Sorry guys. I need to leave. My class needs me fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter