Twist # 8

Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom woke up the moment she felt something shifted in her bed.

 

Prying her sleepy eyes open, the sight of Luhan wrapped around her made her sleepiness to be gone. She didn’t know how Luhan ended up in her bed, the only thing she remembered was her crying herself to sleep. She peered at the alarm clock on her side table, 10 AM it read. Thankfully it is a Saturday morning or else both of them will be late.

 

Looking down, she observed the features of the younger male. Bruises marred his pretty baby face. Wounds that are in the process of healing are still red and scars begun to form. His cheeks are still stained with tears and she knew it is not the wounds doing—it is because of her ignoring him. She didn’t want to but she was just furious last night that he didn’t reach out for her to tell her all the things they did to him for the past few weeks. Guilt started to throb on her insides. She shouldn’t have done that now that he needs her the most but she just can’t help it. She was just full of angst for not being able to do anything to save him.

 

Bom clenched her fists, how can they do that to a precious boy like him? How can people be so judgmental and prejudicial? She’d rather took the hits they brought upon him. The boy had suffered for too long. Even though the boy still hasn’t dropped a word on what really happened before he met her or how he even landed up on Korea, Bom knew he suffered a harsher environment compare to other kids around his age on the school.

 

Ever so softly, she reached out and cupped his face. Despite all the bruises and wounds on his, it didn’t conceal the delicate and handsome features of him. His long lashes fanning his closed eyes, his high cheekbones, his thin red lips, his porcelain skin—she knew he will one day grew up as a handsome man capable of breaking thousands of hearts without a doubt.

 

Somehow the thought of Luhan growing up unnerved her. He will no longer be her baby brother (even though technically he isn’t one) and soon a girl will took ownership of him and call him ‘baby’ as a sign of endearment and she hates it. The reality irks her. Luhan is hers alone but she knew he will not be as soon as puberty hits them both.

 

Gasping from where her mind had wandered off, Bom immediately shook her head. She shivered from the possessive thoughts she just had. How could she ever think of that! She is too young to think and assume for the future ahead. Maybe too much reading of romance novels had her thinking like that. She is indeed getting more and more attached to Luhan. Her cheeks burn so as her heart for deny it as she want, she knew Luhan can’t stay by her side forever.

 

A crumpling sound caught her attention when she twisted from her position. Following where the sound came, the sight of Luhan’s sketchpad pressed between him and her greeted her eyesight. She saw something written on i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter