Twist # 4

Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 minutes later, Luhan went out of the bathroom fresh from the bath. He was busy wiping his wet hair when he heard grunts from the gaming room. His eyes widened when he saw from the glass outside the room that Bom is on the floor all curled up. He rushed towards her and wanted to ask her what is happening but Bom already answered him even before he could ask.

 

“Hurts…my stomach hurts…Lu…Help” Bom gasped out at the pain.

 

He brushed away the hair on Bom’s sweaty forehead in hopes to ease her situation. Luhan bit his lips in panic. He doesn’t know what to do. Then the Korean movie that he and Bom watched yesterday night flashed on his mind. He picked up the phone near him and dialled 119 just like what the protagonist did on the movie.

 

The operator answered quickly and as Luhan opened his mouth to speak about Bom’s condition, nothing came out. He forced himself to speak until his eyes watered from the burning pain in his throat but all he could manage to utter was “A…ah”.

 

A beeping sound from the other line met his ears, his only hope crashed down.  He cursed his voice box for not being able to function at times of need. Another tug on his shirt by Bom increased his panic.

 

“L-lu…han…” Bom’s face was contorted in agony as tears rolled down her pale cheeks. Luhan never felt helpless and useless in his entire life than now. Quickly raking his mind for other options, an idea popped in his mind.

 

Clasping Bom’s hand on his right hand, he reached out for Bom’s phone on the couch and fiddled with the screen. He is thankful for his brain for remembering how Bom uses this gadget. In a broken Korean, he sent a text to both their parents informing them about Bom’s condition.

 

Bom’s hold on his hands tightened. Luhan looked at her, his eyes expressing all the courage he could muster. The next thing Luhan heard was a retching sound. He pulled Bom away from the barf next to where she is currently lying in and embraced her.

 

Everything will be alright noona.

 

Luhan wanted to tell those words but his mouth can’t produce the sounds he needed. Instead, Bom’s whimpers of pain filled the room.

 

“L-lu-han” Bom held tightly on Luhan’s hand until it turned ghost white but Luhan didn’t care. If that’s the only comfort he could give then he will offer it even if it hurts him physically. He knows that the excruciating pain she is feeling right now is nothing compared to the pressure she is putting on his hands.

 

Remembering the thing that Bom always does to comfort him in times of his discomfort, he kissed her forehead and brushed her hair despite the panic bubbling inside of him.

 

It somehow helped in soothing the indescribable pain Bom is feeling. Soon, her phone lit up with Luhan reading the text in a flash. He did exactly what their father told him to do to Bom. He turned her over t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter