Twist # 6

Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walked down the noisy halls of their school with his head hanging low. He had been going to school for almost two weeks now and you could imagine how proud Bom was that his baby brother survived and stood his ground against the devilish acts of his fellow schoolmates in middle school. Again, Luhan made her foster sister believe in the fabricated truth that the bullies had lessen their attacks on him. Although Bom still insists for Luhan to fight back against the oppressors, Luhan won’t still do it. Yes he knows martial arts but he doesn’t have the confidence and the strength to fight back. After all, ever since Luhan was a kid, he was trained to be a submissive kid that will only act and think when his mother tells him do so. 

 

 

Since the both of them doesn’t want to risk their parents knowing about what really goes on inside their school, the two decided to keep all of those bullying acts against them a secret though both sides are against it for the protection of one another is their main concern. So instead, Bom decided to tend Luhan’s wounds everyday. They also made a pact to fight back on the right time when the bullies are too much. She also makes sure that the kid feels how much she loves and cares for him though what Luhan didn’t know is that a resolution had formed on Bom’s mind. The upperclassmen classes will resume the following week. Bom hopes that both her and Luhan could sitck with their 'Power of Two' oath to each other.

 

*WHACK*

 

Luhan let out a whimper of pain when he felt a dizzying slam on his head. His books tumbled down on the ground. Blinking his eyes open and close, Luhan tried to regain his vision. With blurry eyes, he was about to reach for the fallen books when a hand reached down and grabbed his book. It was that fat bully classmate of his that is currently holding the book. Some of the bullies friends began to enclosed him in a big circle.

 

He looked up and immediately saw the resident bullies of the academy. Trying to evade the impending misfortune that is bound to come at him if he didn’t ignore them, Luhan side stepped with his head hung low and started to walk. But suddenly, a huge slimy hand gripped his right shoulder tightly that he swore he heard a bone breaking.

 

“I’m about to clear myself that it’s not my fault.”

 

Confused at the sudden apologetic voice, Luhan squinted his eyes at the kid in front of him. The thought of that kid apologizing popped in his mind for his gaze on Luhan looked apologetic but then why is he holding Luhan’s shoulder that hard? Luhan is a wise kid, he immediately recognized what the bully is about to do. He tried to push the kid away for him to run away but the kid held him back. With a large smirk painted on his sweaty face the kid grabbed Luhan’s collar and hit his head again.

 

“I’m sorry but you have a ‘Please whack my head’ sign on you. I’m just being a good boy.” He then shoved Luhan harshly on the ground, laughing hard.

 

“You see that guys? This trash fell for that! Haha! Like hell I would apologize to a person like you. Trashes don’t deserve my sorry.”

 

Luhan hurriedly touched his back and felt a paper taped on it. He tried grabbing it to remove it but it won’t budge. The students around him began to laugh and threw disgusted looks on him. In just a split second, he became the school’s center of attention. It turns out that what they used in order to put the sign on the back of Luhan’s uniform is not a tape but instead pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter