Twist # 7

Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Goal again from # 7. Ugh.”

 

No one cheered nor clap for Luhan’s achievement, even the score announcer is displeased, their soccer teacher included. The latter walked back into his initial position with his head hung low thinking about anything but that. After 2 weeks of constantly being picked on, he became immune to these stuffs. It’s not as if it’s a new thing at all so it didn’t take him long to adjust.

 

Someone jabbed Luhan on his ribs, which made him lose his breath. The boy stumbled and fell on the lawn with his still swollen hands taking all of his weight. He immediately rolled on his back and nursed his hands first before clutching his right side tightly. He looked up to see who did it and found that it was his fat classmate who drowned him on the toilet bowl the other day.

 

“You cheater! You’ll pay for this! I’m gonna drown you totally!”

 

“Yah! What’s the commotion all about?!” Their teacher put his arms around his waist and arched his thick brow at the tiny commotion near Luhan.

 

“He purposely kicked me in the shin seonsaengnim! That’s foul!” The fatty whined.

 

Luhan’s eyes widened and frantically signed at his teacher ‘No’. The teacher instead squinted his eyes at Luhan and grabbed the boy harshly up. He put the boy directly at the heat of the sun and pulled out his wooden ruler. Luhan let out a soundless cry of pain at the continuous hit of the ruler on his legs.

 

“Pieces of filth like you are nuisances! Be thankful your adoptive parents are major stockholders on this school or else you’ll either fail or be thrown out of this academy!”

 

The face of the poor boy turned red from the heat and the pain. Sweat and tears rolled on his face as he struggled to keep himself upright from the entire knee bending hits that his teacher gave him.

 

He was limping when he returned to his room. The teacher exceeded the number of hits that was usually given to the students. His legs are actually blistered and swollen. Even his hands and head didn’t miss the teacher’s wrath. His left cheek had a cut and his hands that were swollen from the librarian’s hits became worst than the condition on his legs. His physical condition actually made Luhan dizzy. What added to his headache is when the fatty bully suddenly banged Luhan’s head on his desk. The bang opened another wound on Luhan’s face. He didn’t bother to fight back and let them all be. He was just too tired that day.

 

It’s a miracle that Luhan arrived safely at their house if though he was limping and his skin were sunburnt. He sighed in relief at the knowledge that both his new parents just left for a week business trip and the zero chance of them seeing him in this rueful state. Only one problem left and it is Bom. She is the last person in the world that needed to see him in this state so he concocted a plan. He entered the house as stealthily as possible. Luhan knew that at this time around, Bom is still asleep. He used this opportunity to hide from her.

 

Slowly, he pushed himself upstairs towards his and Bom’s room even if it pained him. He was halfway on the stairs when his knees gave out, making him rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter