The Games

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
The stage went black when the five Running Man members went to their designated dressing rooms. They will be changing their clothes for they will be hosting a game with their lucky fans. All of them were able to change their clothes. Ha Ha and Jong Kook wore a blue polo shirt, Song Ji Hyo wore a red polo shirt, and both Gary and Suk Jin wore a white polo shirt. When the five members were out on stage, the sea of people screamed lively again. It's now time for charades. As the emcee said, "It's show time." There were few fans who went on stage together with the five Running Man casts. All the lucky fans were seen full of joy when they finally got the chance to be closed to their idols.
 
The first game was called 'Charades'. Some members will act and some members will guess what the word is. The fans on and off the stage were so excited to play with the five famous Running Man members. They shared all the joyfulness when the first game was played. The game didn't last long, and the winner was then presented. Kim Jong Kook's team won the Charades. Kim Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo who is smiling proudly at him. She gave him two thumbs up when his team won, and he couldn't get anymore happier. 
 
He was so inspired that he wanted to win all the games tonight. The next game was announced. The name of the game is "Throwing Shoes Into The Cabinet". The Running Man members and the loyal fans of the show know it for they have played this as one of the missions during their 155th episode where Bae Suzy of Miss A was their guest. His heart skipped a beat when Song Ji Hyo accidentally threw her shoe in his cabinet. Her shoe flew to where his name Kim Jong Kook is written. He smiled happilly, and was so focused to win the game for his team, and for the second time, his team won again. Just like earlier, he looked at Ji Hyo as Ji Hyo gave her a proud congratulatory smile. 
 
The third game, which is the second to the last game, is called "Dance Away The Post-its". It is where they have to stick as many post-its as possible on to their opponent's body for their opponents must get rid of them. They did this mission back in the 75th episode with Super Junior's Choi Si Won and Shinee's Choi Minho as Ji Hyo's team mates, while Kim Jong Kook and Yoo Jae Suk's guest team mate that time was Ahn So Hee of Wonder Girls, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo's guest team mate was Sistar's Min Hyo Rin, and it was F(x)'s Choi Sulli as the guest team mate for both Ha Ha and Kang Gary. The winner of the game was once again Kim Jong Kook's team. The fans and the remaining members couldn't believe at how good Kim Jong Kook and his team mates are for they have won for three consecutive times already.
 
The last game was the Tug of War. If fans can still remember, the best Tug of War game was held on their 147th episode with Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo. That game was so intense, and it was the Green team (Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, Kang Gary) who won over the Red (Ha Ha, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Hyun Woo) and the Blue (Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Soo Hyun) team. This time, the game is between the Running Man members and the Running Man fans. The game was won by the Running Man fans though. After the game, the lucky fans who were able to play with the members got the chance to have a picture with them, and even got the chance to get a poster where all of their signatures are seen. 
 
The Running Man Fan Meeting staffs cued for a break time. The members were given water for them to drink. As Ji Hyo was handed a bottled mineral water, Jong Kook came near her and asked, "Did you have fun?" Ji Hyo looked at him and said, "I have been so proud of you as my man. That's why it is so fun. To have you on stage with me while you are also having fun." He paused for a while as he was touched with Ji Hyo's words, but he couldn't do anything nicer to her for a lot of fans were gathered on their fan meeting tonight. As much as he wanted to openly admit his relationship with the actress in front of him, he knew better than it will be not just him who will suffer, but also the woman of his life. And he doesn't want that. Jong Kook just showed her his hand where his bracelet was on, and Ji Hyo beautifully smiles for she knew exactly what it means.