The Monday Couple

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
The Monday Couple was now open to the real status of their relationship. Gary has accepted the fact that he doesn't have a chance on Ji Hyo, and he's happy that Ji Hyo was able to find a better man through Kim Jong Kook. Ji Hyo, on the other hand, realized the importance of her love line with Kang Gary. Their love line is somehow one of the major reasons why the two of them are popular, and now that they have realized it, they feel more comfortable beside each other. The awkwardness had suddenly disappeared, and it was all witnessed by the three men in the waiting room.
 
"No wonder those two become very popular overseas. Their chemistry is really good." Suk Jin commented. "Their characters in Running Man complement each other." added Ha Ha. Jong Kook was open with their comments as he's open about the Monday Couple love line. He had been into a love line and he knows how it works. "It's also good that both Gary and you are mature, Jong Kook-ah." commended Suk Jin. "There's no point at fighting over the same woman, Hyung. If the love and the intention are real, a good talk could end the misunderstandings." commented Jong Kook. "You guys are good friends, don't ruin it because of a woman." added Suk Jin to which Ha Ha butted with, "Remember in Episode 23 hyung, when Gary and I were about to fight over Ji Hyo, you asked us whether a woman is much more important than a friend as a family, so I know you know what you should know."
 
Jong Kook smiled at them. "Of course." he answered. "Ya! That's Eung Hye's. I'll tell Ji Hyo about it later." Ha Ha teased Jong Kook. "I'll tell her because she's now open to the Monday Couple again, you are open to your love line with Eun Hye, too." teased by Ha Ha more. "Ya!" yelled Jong Kook whose smile was seen on his face, not because of the name Yoon Eun Hye, but because of the woman on the screen. "Look at that. She's so beautiful. That's my woman." he proudly told Suk Jin and Ha Ha right after Ji Hyo made her kiss flew to the air. 
 
Ha Ha stood up to prepare for his solo act. "Enjoy the stage." Jong Kook told him. "Thanks, Hyung." he told him. Ji Hyo introduced Ha Ha as the next performer, and he knows anytime soon, Ji Hyo will be in the waiting room again. They can still have a little chat before he goes on a solo act. Gary and Ji Hyo came inside the waiting room together, and it didn't bring them any issues. In fact, they felt like they were reborn. "It was a good performance by the both of you." Jong Kook commended them sincerely. "Thanks, Hyung." told Gary. 
 
"Ha Ha just said that to Jong Kook earlier." Suk Jin took note. "Really?" Ji Hyo asked. Jong Kook nodded at her. "You guys really have a lot of fans." Suk Jin told them. "Of course, Hyung. In Running Man, we are the golden couple." Gary joked around. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo laughed. It's good that all of them can joke around now. "Jong Kook hyung, the moment you let go of Ji Hyo's hand, I'll make sure, that it will be my hand who'll take her hand." Gary said seriously. "I know, but that won't happen. You wish." answered Jong Kook with a smile which made Gary showed his ugly-like face. Suk Jin and Ji Hyo both laughed, and their funny laughters made the two capable men laughed heartily, too.