The Autograph Session

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
It is now October 19th, and the day for the autograph session has arrived. The five members of the show were seen all smiles when they met thousands of fans. Ji Hyo, who was not aware of the incident last night, looked so pretty with her hair up. Jong Kook couldn't help, but smile at the beauty of his woman. As for Gary, he seemed to space himself out beside Ji Hyo making Ji Hyo looks pretty closer to Kim Jong Kook. Suk Jin and Ha Ha let go of ill thoughts first as they are up for a show, and now they are living everything for the sake of the show. 
 
Before the signing, they were interviewed for a while. Ji Hyo answered one of the questions, but she was confused with whom she'll be passing the microphone. She gave it to Jong Kook first, then Gary, then back to Jong Kook, then to Gary, until the interviewer said that she could just answer the question herself which made her laughed out loud while the two men laughed a little on her endearing ways. After the short interview, they were now asked to pick colors as a sign that the signing will be starting soon.
 
The five members of the show have to pick colors for the fans to be sorted. Ji Suk Jin picked Blue, White was picked by Ha Ha, Red was picked by Jong Kook, Ji Hyo picked Orange, and the last color, Yellow, was picked by Gary. Jong Kook made use of the bond paper with the word Red printed on it to cover his face as he whispered something to Ji Hyo, "You don't know how lovely you are in my eyes right now, Ji Hyo-yah." Ji Hyo went blank as the words came to her mind and as she realized that what Jong Kook did could be caught by the fans soon. 
 
Jong Kook assisted her to sit well on the autograph signing. And since it's her first time, she still has a lot's of Do's and Don'ts to follow, and that's why she's always thankful to have Jong Kook beside her. Sometimes, she feels sorry towards her Monday Couple boyfriend for they seem to be so distant with each other, however, Gary doesn't initiate to act like the real one. And she's so grateful for that. She knows that she will be so awkward if Gary and her will be put up to a show just to please their fans especially that her man is just there beside her. "Thank you, Oppa." she told Kim Jong Kook. "Just thank you?" Jong Kook teased which made her blushed. "Ya!" she yelled sweetly and softly. 
 
After some time, they were interviewed a little. It was Jong Kook who answered the question first, and when it was Ji Hyo's turn to answer, Jong Kook gave her a helping hand by putting the microphone near her. Ji Hyo took the microphone, and Jong Kook's naughty hands, touched the hand of the blank woman. He smiled when he realized Ji Hyo didn't realize that their hands are somehow exchanging skinship. Ji Hyo looked at his smiling face, so he used a gesture to show their hands, and when Ji Hyo realized this, her big eyes grew more bigger. Ji Hyo pinched him on the lap with her other hand, and he tried to act as if it was painless. 
 
The autograph session has been finished, and so the members of the Running Man who were present took some time to eat altogether. "The fans are so warm here in Singapore. It's sad that Jae Suk and Kwang Soo weren't able to make it." Suk Jin told everyone. "Jae Suk hyung is so busy with his shows, he has to shoot Infinity Challenge and Happy Together, so he really won't have the time to do this kind of shows." Ha Ha answered. "Kwang Soo is still busy with the Goddess of Fire remaining scenes." Jong Kook added. "The last part of the fan meet will be starting soon. Are you guys ready for it?" Suk Jin asked while looking at Ji Hyo.
 
"I have yet to adjust Suk Jin Oppa." Ji Hyo answered honestly. "I still don't know what the basics are." she said. "Please bear with me for the first time." she added. Jong Kook put her muscled arm around her shoulder as he cheered her up with, "The four of us here won't let you feel left alone. Just trust in us, and trust in yourself that you can do this one. Don't be that nervous." Ji Hyo smiled a little, but when she saw the worried look on Ha Ha and Suk Jin's faces, she looked blankly at Jong Kook. It feels so strange now among the three of them: Gary, Jong Kook, and her. Ever since Jong Kook and her went open about their relationship to the Running Man members, staffs, and crews, Gary has always been so serious, and most of the time, especially in their fan meet, he's always oblivious.