The Interview

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
Backstage, the five members recalled the incident earlier. "Hyung, you should have walked farther." Jong Kook jokingly scolded Suk Jin. "Ya! It's Ji Hyo's fault not mine. She was always looking at you that's why she bumped into me." defended Suk Jin. "It's Jong Kook Oppa's fault, not mine. Back when he was singing the song, I wanted to hug him in delight. I'm a fan girl of him as you all know." she said in a cute way. Jong Kook's face blushed when he heard her defense. "Hyung, it's your fault." Ha Ha added and it all made of them laughed except for Gary. "I'm sorry, Kang Gary." Ji Hyo, who couldn't take it anymore, told her reel life partner.
 
Gary looked at her and smiled as he said, "That's the only word I want to hear." The three men, Ha Ha, Suk Jin, and Jong Kook, were amazed at the Monday Couple's relationship. "I don't have anything against your relationship, but it makes me better now that you have apologized to me even if you really didn't have to. You guys don't need to worry about me. Regarding you and Jong Kook, I'm really happy." matured Gary told them while looking at her. "I just have a favor to ask, when it involves Monday Couple, please try to be happy as the Monday girlfriend, even if it means that you just have to pretend. Please grant my wish." added Gary.
 
Jong Kook and Ji Hyo looked at each other. Jong Kook nodded at Ji Hyo as a sign that she'll agree to the term of Kang Gary. Ji Hyo nodded at Gary as an answer. Jong Kook tapped his shoulder as he said, "You fool. Ji Hyo is yours on camera, as what Jae Suk hyung said, everything that has been done and that will be done in front of the camera should be forgivable, that's why I forgave you when you kissed her on the cheek on our show's 163rd episode - the episode where we had G-Dragon, Daesung, and Seungri as our guests. You are her reel boyfriend, and I am her real boyfriend. We just have to remember that." Kang Gary and Kim Jong Kook shook hands when they cleared everything. "Hooray!" yelled Ha Ha and Suk Jin. 
 
It's now time for their introduction. The emcee of the fan meeting showed up on the stage as well as translators. The five members aligned. Kang Gary, Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, Kim Jong Kook, and Ha Ha stood in line. The emcee said, "Welcome to Singapore Running Man! Please introduce yourselves." The spotlight focused on Kang Gary as fans cheered for him. "Hi! I'm Kang Gary." "I'm Ji Suk Jin. Thank you!" followed by Suk Jin. Now, the only female member of the show, who is standing in the middle, shyly introduced herself. "I'm Song Ji Hyo. Thank you! I love you Singapore." With her introduction, the crowd went crazy.
 
The emcee emphasized their country as the first country that Ji Hyo has participated in. And with that kind of emphasis, everyone in the crowd, went crazier. Next was Kim Jong Kook who has traveled to Singapore for numerous times already. "Hi everyone! I'm Kim Jong Kook. Thank you." Last to introduce was Ha Ha who spoke in Korean as he said, "What's up Singapore? It's so nice to meet all of you here. Hello!" It was thanks to a female translator that fans were able to understand what he said. As they finished introducing themselves, chairs were put on stage for them to sit on a short interview that they will do. 
 
Kim Jong Kook looked so worried at Song Ji Hyo's short dress. He worried more when they were asked to sit. The dress that Ji Hyo is wearing is so short even when they are standing, and if they sit, it will become shorter. He cued someone to give Ji Hyo a towel, and it was given quickly. Ji Hyo received the white towel and he helped her placed the towel on her legs. He could have put it better if the emcee didn't call his attention. He was so focused on covering his woman's legs that he was not able to comprehend the question, but it was great when the emcee repeated the question. After his turn, it was the Monday Couple who was asked. 
 
The emcee asked Kang Gary about his thoughts at his Monday Girlfriend. He laughed as he said, "She's very pretty... and y." Ji Hyo blushed with his answer, but then she was surprised to hear the emcee asked her the same thing, so her answer was just the same with Gary's. "He's handsome, and y." Her answer made the fans of Monday Couple as well as Running Man cheered with happiness. Hearing their chants, she knows that Monday Couple is well-loved by Singaporean fans. Kim Jong Kook held Ha Ha's hand when the emcee said, "Then shall we call you the y Monday Couple?" With that question, all was happy except Kim Jong Kook who has tightened his grip on Ha Ha's hand.