The Boyfriends

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
Kim Jong Kook shook his head. "Ha Ha just called. He said he couldn't come to the after party soon. He has some business to do." Jong Kook told her. "Is that so?" she asked. "Yes, it is." confirmed Jong Kook. She made a cute face as she said, "He'll just have his business over the phone with Byul unni." Jong Kook smiled at her cuteness and said, "That will be the kind of business that I will do with you anytime soon." Her face blushed when she heard him spoke softly with love. Jong Kook noticed it, and he loved it so much. "Come here." called Jong Kook.
 
Jong Kook assisted her to sit on his lap as he told her, "No matter what happens tomorrow, or what words would be said, remember that it's just for a fan service. If you will be paired to Gary, and I will be tagged with Eun Hye, just let it go, for we both know that it is just all for a show. Okay?" She nodded to Jong Kook while sitting on his lap. Jong Kook's arm is around her waist. They looked at each other with all the sweetness, and Jong Kook grabbed the chance to kiss her on the lips. "You take a rest now. I'll see you early in the morning, then. Good night, Ji Hyo-yah." She returned the kiss to Jong Kook, but Jong Kook didn't let go of her kiss, so they exchanged a passionate kiss for a minute and a half. 
 
After the loving kiss, Jong Kook kissed her on the cheek as he said, "I'm really going out now. See you tomorrow. I love you." Ji Hyo nodded with a smile feeling so happy that Jong Kook is so loving. "Good night, Jong Kook Oppa. See you tomorrow. I love you, too." she replied. Jong Kook smiled and reminded her, "Lock the door well, okay? Call me if there's a problem." She smiled as she nodded once again. Her happiness was so evident on her face. 'Kim Jong Kook, why are you so caring and so loving? Do I really deserve to have a man like you? I guess I have did a lot of good things in the past to have you here beside me as my man. I hope our love will last.' she thought to herself when her man stepped out of her room already.
 
When the door was locked, Jong Kook was surprised to see someone outside. Something in the air seems so weird when he saw Gary looking at him intensely. Their faces didn't show any smiles, but since he's older than him, he tried to break the ice. "Gary-yah, shall we talk?" he asked the partner of his woman in the famous show that they are a part of. Gary nodded at him and said, "I really think we have to." He nodded as well and both of them decided to talk inside the mini bar of the hotel where they are staying, however, unknown to them, four eyes were looking at their every body movements.
 
They are now inside the mini bar, and it was Gary who spoke first. "Jong Kook hyung, why do you have to make everything so obvious? Don't you care about me? Or, about the love line of the show? You've been into a love line, so I'm pretty sure you know where I am coming from." Jong Kook sighed as he asked, "Is it because of the love line only? Isn't it because of Song Ji Hyo herself?" Gary looked at him and asked, "What do you mean?" Jong Kook answered with a question, "Do you have feelings towards Song Ji Hyo?" 
 
Gary opened his mouth to answer already, but the owner of the four eyes appeared in front of them. "Hyung!" Ha Ha butted in. Both Gary and Jong Kook sighed. "We were all looking for you two." Suk Jin added. "Let's get some rest first. We still have to do shows tomorrow." Ha Ha told them with a double meaning. "You guys just make all the things complicated." Gary told Ha Ha and Suk Jin as he walked out of the bar. "Kang Gary!" Suk Jin called him, but Gary didn't stop. "Hang on for a second. I'll just give Gary a word." said Suk Jin who can't tolerate rudeness. "Suk Jin hyung, it's okay. Just let it pass." Jong Kook stopped the oldest member which Suk Jin followed with a heavy sigh.