The Fan Meeting

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
The last part of the Running Man Fan Meeting will begin shortly. The four men are at the backstage already. Right now, they are just waiting for the sole female member of their show. It didn't take long when they saw her. They were in awe when they saw Ji Hyo wearing a short beautiful red dress. "Whoa. Song Ji Hyo, you are really pretty." Ha Ha told the woman in amazement. "We should always have this fan meet to see you wear dresses like that." Suk Jin kidded around. Gary was speechless while Jong Kook was serious when he told his woman, "Ya! Your dress is so short. Change your dress now. Your legs could be seen by everyone."
 
Ha Ha laughed at his conservative friend. "Jong Kook hyung, even if you tell Ji Hyo to change her dress, there's no time anymore. We're going to start the show now." told Ha Ha as he showed them the timer. Jong Kook sighed as he said with caring words, "Be careful. Be mindful of your steps and movements." Ji Hyo nodded with a smile, but she could see the seriousness on her man's face. Jong Kook hates to see her wear something short for he doesn't want others to see what's only his. She wanted to explain, but then the music went on cue. 
 
The first song to be sung was T-Max's song Almost Paradise, a famous song that was used as one the OSTs of the successful Korean Drama "Boys Over Flowers". It's a drama about the rich men called Flower Boys (F4) (Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun Pyo, Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo, Kim Bum as So Yi Jeong, and Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin) and a poor woman called Geum Jan Di (played by Gu Hye Sun). Jan Di's character was parodied by Song Ji Hyo, Gu Jun Pyo was played by Ha Ha, Yoon Ji Hoo was played by Kim Jong Kook, So Yi Jeong was Ji Suk Jin, and Kang Gary played Song Woo Bin. The five members entered the stage which made the fans screamed aloud.
 
"Almost paradise
 
(Everyone of them sang this song)
 
a-chimboda to nunbushin
nal hyanghan noye sarangi
on sesang da gajindeuthae
 
Kang Gary:
 
In my life
nae ji-chin salme kkum-chorom
tagawajun ni moseubeul
onjekkajina saranghal su it-damyon
 
Ji Suk Jin:
noye so-neul jabkoso
sesan-geul hyanghae ggot sorichyo
ha-neureul goro yaksokhae
 
Ha Ha:
yong-wo-nhi ojing noma-neul saranghae
 
Kang Gary:
pam ha-neul bulbit gateun uri dulmanyi
a-reum-da-un ggum paradise
 
Song Ji Hyo:
nowa hamkkehandamyon
odideun gal su isso to the my paradise
 
Kim Jong Kook:
no deurot-don shigan-gwa
geu apeum modu da ijo-bwa
ije buto shijagiya nowa hamkke
ttonabo-neun goya tallyoga-neun goya
loving you forever
 
Altogether:
 
Almost paradise
tae-yangboda to ttaseuhan
nal bo-neun noye nunbi-cheun
on sesang ta gachindeuthae
In my life
nae ji-chin salme kkum-chorom
tagawajun ni moseubeul
onjekkajina saranghal su it-damyon
 
While they were singing the song, Ji Hyo had a minor accident when she bumped into Suk Jin when she was busy paying attention to Kim Jong Kook who was singing the song beautifully. It was embarrassing that she bumped into the impala (Suk Jin's animal character name) in front of many fans, but she felt peaceful after Jong Kook held her waist and shoulder. Their professionalism was seen since that accident didn't cause them to stop their stage introduction. They waved goodbye on stage as they yelled, "Thank you Singapore. We love you."