The Kid

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
It's now time for Ha Ha to do a solo act. For his act, he has to sing three songs. The crowd was a bit quiet when the last performance of the Monday Couple was performed, however, Ha Ha's stage presence was really awesome. He brought back the energy to the crowd, and a lot of Singaporeans commended him for that. His first performance was "A Story of A Little Kid". The title suits him for in the show, he is considered one of the 'two kids', along with Kang Gary. Next was his hit song "Rosa". The song was pretty famous due its reggae genre and because Kim Jong Kook was in its music video. 
 
The last song that he performed for his solo act was "Busan Vacance" which the famous reggae musician, Skull, was featured. It's a song which the fans enjoyed the most. He was able to entertain the crowd well, and seeing all the energetic and enthusiastic fans, Suk Jin, Gary, Jong Kook, and Ji Hyo felt so proud of him. Kim Jong Kook stood up from where he's sitting for Ha Ha's performance will soon to be done, and it only means that it will be his turn to do a solo act. He was a bit pressured because Ha Ha just made a lively performance, and his performances would be ballads.
 
He didn't notice that his hands were a bit shaking until Ji Hyo held his hands and said, "Don't worry, Oppa. You're always the best." Suk Jin, who witnessed it, smiled proudly at the two's relationship. He looked at Gary who also witnessed the scene. Gary looked at him, so he said, "Don't worry, for me you are the best." Gary laughed at Suk Jin as he made his famous gesture/expression, "Stress~". Jong Kook and Ji Hyo laughed at the two as well. There's no bad bread among all of them. If there's one thing that all of them are proud of, it's the thing that they have a special bond - a family bond. 
 
Kim Jong Kook kissed Ji Hyo's lips out of the blue to the woman's surprise. "I need a good luck charm." he said with a cute face. "Go. You have to sing the theme songs of your former love line." Ji Hyo told Jong Kook with a little jealousy. "Are you jealous?" Jong Kook asked. Ji Hyo shook her head. "No, Oppa. Just envious." she answered honestly. "Envious about?" Jong Kook asked, but Ji Hyo can't answer. "Ya! Ji Hyo-yah, I'm about to perform now, what is it?" asked Jong Kook in a curious manner. Ji Hyo kissed his lips to his surprise. She smiled a big one as she said, "Just kidding." which made the rest of them smiled, and let Jong Kook be relieved with a sigh.