The Plane

To Singapore With Love (A Short Story Based On Running Man FM in Singapore)
INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
 
It's exactly nine o' clock in the morning when the four members of the famous variety show Running Man boarded the plane to Singapore. The four members that were seen in the airport were: Ji Suk Jin - the oldest member of Running Man, the one who is always called the race starter due to his usual early elimination. Ha Dong Hoon whose monicker is Ha Ha - the shortest member, and one of the Betrayal Trio (along with Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Suk Jin). The two men boarded the plane first, and it made the two strongest members of the show left alone. Suk Jin and Ha Ha looked at each other when they saw how close the two are.
 
"Hyung, shouldn't they tell it to the whole world by now?" Ha Ha asked Suk Jin on the plane. The two of them are sitting beside each other. The plane seems to be big for the four of them for they are off due to a fan meeting overseas, and not because they are filming for a show. "Are they crazy if they do that? A lot of people will be against it. You know how this industry works, don't you?" Suk Jin answered him honestly. "But they are crazy towards each other, Hyung. It's a pity that they can't go out normally as a couple." Ha Ha whined. "I know how you feel, but sometimes keeping it a secret is much better than revealing it to the whole world."
 
In the meantime, the two strongest members of Running Man also boarded the plane. Both of them bowed to where the first two members are sitting. They sit beside each other as well. Suk Jin and Ha Ha looked at each other and sighed at the same time. As much as they are open with the relationship of the two, they also know that for most of the fans, it can't be true. The woman has a love line in their show, and the man has been tagged as the love line of an actress named Yoon Eun Hye for such a long time now. Speaking of the woman's love line in their show, he's included in the fan meet, but he chose to go straight to Singapore rather than to be with them. And the two of them knows exactly why.
 
Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo are considered the top two strongest members of Running Man. The two of them have been inseparable since earlier. Today is October 18th, and they know that this will be one of the special days that they will remember in their relationship. The two of them have been very close to each other, so close that they have this relationship as a couple. They couldn't remember how they started to be a couple, but they know they wouldn't want it to end. All they know is that whether they are in the same or opposing team, they should be beside each other. Whether it is a win or a lose, they should be together.
 
"Are you nervous?" asked Kim Jong Kook. She nodded as a response. Jong Kook held her hand and said, "Don't be nervous. You'll have me beside you all the time." She smiled at how Jong Kook calmed her nervousness. It's her first time to attend a fan meeting. Running Man has been through a lot of fan meetings, yet this is the only time that she had agreed to do one for she knows that even though there would be a language barrier, there's Kim Jong Kook who will take care of her. And she's thankful that she has found a man like him. Jong Kook held and opened her hand to intertwined his fingers on the spaces on her fingers with a smile.