No Glasses Allowed!

Bets and Nerds

15:00 KST, Soshi Academy Rooftop

                 "Hi mom, dad. How are you up there? I miss you guys, I'm doing fine for now. Tell Aunt Seo and Aunt Kwon that  Yuri is still the same, annoying as usual, And Seohyun on the other hand is very smart and neat.. That's all, Thank you for guiding us everyday, You may not be here phisically, but I can tell that you're always watching us from where you are" The figure wiped the tears that are flowing down his face.

                Another figure is silently watching at the half opened door. It's not like she's spying on him, she just felt like going there but.... "Tippany-ssi?" The crying figure called out. oh Tiffany, The redhead bit her lower lip. Turn around, turn around Tiff.

"U-uhm, Taeyeon-ssi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spy on you" The redhead bowed her head down. The "crying" figure chuckled

aigoo,Pany so cute. "I didn't say anything about spying" Taeyeon smirked obviously teasing the redhead.

oh stupid Tiff. "Ow. okay. fine"

"So, what brought you here Tippany-ssi?" Taeyeon smiled at the redhead. "The Bet" Tiffany muttered.

"Pardon? I didn't catch that?"

 "N-Nothing Taeyeon, and, please drop the honorifics, please" Tiffany smiled at him which caused her eyes to become crescent moons. "O-okay, Tippany. You have a beautiful smile over there" The former complimented. "Thank you, but I think you mispronounced my name, It's Ti-FF-Any not Ti-PP-Any" The latter emphasized the "F" sound on her name.

 "That's what I said, TIPPANY" Taeyeon smiled at her showing his little dimple on his chin. Cute, Aish, stop it Tiff, it's just a bet, marriage after winning, yeah.. "Nevermind, Taeyeon.."

"Okay, so. Is Jessica-ssi okay?" Taeyeon gestured Tiffany to sit on the space beside him. "mhhmm, Just a little uhm.. Depressed?" The Latter gladly sat beside Taeyeon, She didn't know why, but she feels more comfortable with Taeyeon than with her boyfriend. "Tss. Are you not sure about your answer Tippany?" He looked at her while smiling.

       "Oh, no.. u-uhm, it's just that, I don't know how to explain her feelings hehe" Tiffany nervously smiled. "You stutter a lot whenever you're around me Tippany, Are you crushing on me" Taeyeon . "What!? Ugh! Just forget about this conversation on the rooftop thing"

        Tiffany was about to walk out of the rooftop door when she suddenly tripped on the steel bar that was lying on the ground, She closed her eyes ready for the painful impact but a pair of arms wrapped around her to avoid her from hitting the ground. The redhead opened her eyes just to see a pair of concerned onyx orbs looking at her. Shoulders, Muscular,

"Are you okay? Tippany?" The owner of the orbs asked her.

    "I-I'm o-okay Taeyeon" She immediatly stood up and the guy automatically unwrapped his arm from the redhead. "S-sorry for teasing you,  didn't mean to" Taeyeon was scratching the back of his head which looked extraordinarily cute. "It's ok, I shouldn't have been so sensitive about it" The redhead looked down so she can hide her pinkish face.

Taeyeon smiled at her and she smiled back. "Uhm, Taeyeon, Can I trust you?"

        "Of course!" The midget answered. "Uhm, Nichkhun and I broke up, and I need somebody to lean on" Tiffany stated.

"Oh, I'm always here Tippany, If you would like me to be that somebody" Taeyeon shyly asked. Tiffany giggled at taeyeon's shyness. "Friends?" he reached out his hand to the redhead which gladly took it. "Friends." She showed him that eyesmile of hers which made Taeyeon's eyes twitch. "Uhm, I Have to go now, I'm going to be late for work, See you tomorrow Tippany, and you should go home too or maybe find your friends." Taeyeon smiled for the nth time today and bid her goodbye.

Bye! I felt something when I shook my hand. No. This is not what I think, maybe it's just some normal thing for girls who shake hands with a cute, kind and lovab-- Stop it Tiff! The redhead then went down to find a dolphin and an alligator.

 

7th Avenue, Cloud 9 Cake Shop

                Aaaah, the smell of yeast, cinnamon, frying fat, and coffee. The owner and the employees are busy preparing the shop for the upcoming costumers, it's only minutes before school hours end alright. Cakes and Jelly Doughnuts gleam in their translucent icings. Suddenly, a bell on the entrance rings indicating the arrival of a person.

     "Good Afternoon Hyuk, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan, *puff* *puff* Kris, Chen, Lay, And Tao"  Taeyeon huffed and puffed after saying all 13 names in 1 minute and 30 seconds. "What a nice greeting Taeng." Eunhyuk gave him his uniform which the midget gladly took. "What happened? Where's the grumpy Taeyeon?" Kyungsoo whispered at the boss. "I don't know, Yuri has some bigtime explaining to do when he gets here"

*Ring*

       "Announcing the arrival of Kwon Yuri, a waiter of Cloud 9 Cake shop, tall, dark and hand-" Eunhyuk covered Seohyun's mouth with his uniform. "Change, NOW" Yuri and Seohyun then ran off to the locker room. Student's started to enter the shop one by one. Eunhyuk clapped his hands indicating the start of their busy afternoon.

C9CS Locker Room.

        "Pany, Pany, Tippany." Taeyeon suddenly smiled after remembering their little moment at the school's rooftop. Yuri and Seohyun then entered.

"Sup hyung!"

"Ayo Taeng!" Yuri Playfully punched Taeyeon's shoulder. "Why are you so happy Hyung?" Seohyun suddenly asked.

      "Nothing, just learned some crap from our talkative teachers."

"And your happy because..??" Yuri leaned on his locker door. "What? Is it bad to be happy?" Taeyeon smiled at him

"No, it's just that, we haven't seen this side of yours for a long time yah know" Yuri went beside Taeyeon just beside the door. "Don't worry Yul, i'm perfectly fine." Taeyeon assured him.

*SLAM!*

"Where's Kwon Yuri?!" Kris busted the door open.

      Taeyeon and Seohyun looked at the spot where Yuri was standing a while ago. "I slammed the door on her right?" Kris boredly asked. The guys just nodded their heads. "Bye Yul, Take care!"

"KRIS WU!!!"" Yuri managed to shout.

    "I'm Fabulous, Bye" Kris left the beanpole inside.

C9CS Counter

           "Yow, Any table?" Taeyeon looked around the shop for any table that needs attention. "Table No. 5" Xiumin pointed at the table where a group of girls were sitting. "Ow, wait.. can I borrow your glasses?"

 "Huh? why?" Taeyeon took off his glasses and gave it to Xiumin. "I need it, I can't see clearly" The latter put it on then looked at Taeyeon, "there, Now, could you see your way around the shop?

 "Yes, My eyes aren't that bad" Taeyeon smiled at him then went to the table. While on his way to the table, he remembered his 3rd time laying his eyes on a certain redhead, he unconciously smiled.

Table No. 5

         "Hey ladies, May I take your orders?" Taeyeon politely asked.

"Mwo? Are you new here? You're so cute!" The girls squealed and pinched his cheeks. "Uhm, no, I'm Taeyeon, I've been here for a couple of Months already, ouch" Taeyeon was removing the hands that were pinching his cheeks. "What? Taeyeon Oppa? OMO! So cute! I'm Hyuna" A Girl introduced herself to him.

      "U-uhm hi Hyuna, nice meeting you" Taeyeon responded. "OMG! You're so cute."

"Hehe, thank you.. your orders please."

  "The same please, oppa, and we want you to take our orders back in here." The girls continued on pinching him.

 

Meanwhile at the Counter

             Two figures were high fiving because of the scene they just witnessed. "You're a genius Kai" Eunhyuk complimented the other.  "I know right" Kai smirked. The boss looked at him from head to toe

*SMACK*

"Get back to work!" Eunhyuk smacked Kai's head. The former then entered his office.

       "Ouch, the girls over there told me that orders are the same as the previous ones" Taeyeon was rubbing the reddened part of his cheeks. "What happened to you?" Yul Poked his cheeks. "Ouch! Those girls pinch my cheeks like there's no tomorrow." Taeyeon slapped Yuri's hands off his face.

      Eunhyuk then went out of the office and posted a new rule on his Door.

"NO GLASSES ALLOWED FOR ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF CLOUD 9 CAKE SHOP, STARTING TODAY. WEAR CONTACT LENSES IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITHOUT EYEGLASSES. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY LEAD TO SERIOUS PULLING OF ARMPIT HAIRS COURTESY OF KAI AND CHANYEOL .

                                                 BY ORDER: EUNHYUK THE BOSS"

"Seohyun! Yuri! Taeyeon! Come to my office A.S.A.P!"

                    The mentioned employees then quickly went to the Boss' office.

Eunhyuk's Office

                  "Uhm, boss?" Yuri carefully called out to the boss.

"Come in, take a seat." Eunhyuk who was facing his window answered. The nerds took a seat on the couch across eunhyuks table. "Seo, Please turn off the lights" The maknae shakily turned of the lights. Their boss rolled down his window shutters and took a flashlight out his drawer.

    "Hmm.. Glad You three could come" He smiled at the 3 silhouettes in front of him. He the flash light and put it under his chin. "So, have you read the new rule on my door?

"Y-Yess. B-boss."

    "Good, I don't want seeing the three of you in glasses as soon as you exit this office. I poste- What the? *sniff* What's that smell?" Eunhyuk smelled his armpits to check. "Not me", He then flashed his flashlight on Taeyeon who squinted his eyes because of the sudden brightness. "What?! You're suspecting me? I'm potty trained for Dookong sake!" Taeyeon covered his nose.

    The light then shifted to Seohyun "I may be the youngest, but no no.." Seohyun shrugged.

"S-Sorry boss. I've been holding it since this morning, I forgot to deposit it on the toilet" Yuri held his stomach.

      "YAH!" Seohyun and Taeyeon jumped out of the couch.

"What?! It's not like you two didn't experience Loose Bowel" Yuri rolled his eyes.

 "Omy God! proceed to the toilet! And Taeng, Seo! Burn that couch, Burn my office! I'll talk to you guys again later!" Eunhyuk ran to the exit.

*BUUURRT*

"KWON YURI!"

   "I know! I'm handsome!"

 

 

 

Sorry for grammar errors and typos ^_^