Dreams? Dream Come True

Bets and Nerds

18th Avenue, Seoul, YulTaeSeo's Apartment

            Good morning Seoul! We are here at YulTaeSeo's apartment, it's just a typical apartment that could fit 3-6 persons, has 1 bathroom and 2 bedrooms, it isn't that big but they are happily living their life inside. A nice and sunny morning ahead of our heroes. The sound of birds on trees chirping, the sound of the busy street, the smell of the morning scent, the smell of.... Burning pancakes?

           "KWON YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!" A certain midget shouted at the top of his lungs.

Meanwhile outside YulTaeSeo's Bedroom

          "Huh?! What the, *sniff* *sniff*, mother of beanpoles! My pancakes! I'm dead, I'm dead" Yuri quickly ran to the kitchen filled with smoke. "Not again, the oven! Wait, the pancake is on the pan, right? Right! Extinguisher! "

      "What in the name of Dookong is that smell?" Taeyeon came out of their room and went to the kitchen. "What's this?? He pointed on the burnt pancake. "Eh, Fried insoles?" Yuri nervously smiled hoping that the midget will buy his lies. "Insoles? Seriously? Round insoles?" Taeyeon boredly looked at him.

Yuri just shrugged his shoulders, "I'll go wake Seo up, keke"

"Hurry up, we'll just buy foods in our cafeteria" Taeyeon rolled his eyes.

Inside YulTaeSeo's Bedroom

          "Seo.. wake up" Yuri carefully nudged him. "Mmm. Yoona" The maknae mumbled in his sleep. Yoona eh, isn't she the one from the cake shop? . Yuri smirked like a man that just found his victim. "YAH SEO JOOHYUN! WAKE UP OR I'M GONNA COURT YOUR YOONA!!"

*SLAP*

Seohyun suddenly sat straight and poked Yuri's nose "Don't you dare, or I swear I'm gonna stuff Taeyeon hyung's weird but cute  looking stuffed balls on your mouth! Understand?!What's that called again? Dookongs? " Yuri nodded obediently like a child that is being scolded by his mother. "Good, Good Morning Hyung!" The maknae patted his hyungs head and went straight to the bathroom. Since when did he become so violent?

 

19th Avenue JeTiYoon's Penthouse Apartment

                 Three ladies were at the dining table eating breakfast, talking about boys, nailpolishes, designer bags, fashion week, crushes, love, killing the ner- What?

         "I wanna crush that midgets heart." Tiffany clenched her hands. "Me too. The game's too easy right?" Jessica took a sip on her juice.

      Yes, the redhead and the blonde will do anything for their beloved. Especially this "easy game" that could lead to their marriage. They are just one step away from marrying the guy of their dreams, or so they thought. Yoona isn't paying attention to her unnies because she was preoccupied with the food she is stuffing in her alligator mouth.

           "Yoong, stop eating like you haven't seen food for two and a half years" Jessica rolled her eyes. "Sorry unnie. I'm just hungry" Yoona smiled apologetically to her. "So unnies, what's the game you two are talking about?"

"Uhm, Nichkhun and Taecyeon challenged us on this.. well, it's considered a bet. We should make the nerds fall for us then--"

Really unnies?" Yoona excitedly said. "I'm not finished yet, We should make the nerds fall for us then we break their hearts" Tiffany continued to take bite on her food. "What? oh no, No way. W-"

"Their going to ask for our hands in marriage if we successfully do it" Jessica continued. "No unnies! I can't do it, I don't want to be married with Donghae!" Yoona was on the verge of crying. "Whether you like it or not, you WILL be married to Donghae, It's your parents decision Yoong" Tiffany rubbed Yoona's back to calm her down. "No, they didn't say anything about those things to me."

   "Yoong, trust us, they will ask you to marry him. You know how much your father likes that fish." Jessica rolled her eyes.. again.

"What about you unnies? Aren't you also suppose to be married to oppas? You don't have to do the bet!"

 "No, we aren't on an arranged marriage Yoong, so we have to do this to be with them." The unnies explained. "Fine, for a year, we will let you hang out with potatohead then after that, Forget about him, Forever. Come on, we have school, and the Bet starts today." Tiffany stood up and went to the bathroom.

No, i won't marry Donghae I will do anthing to get away from him.

 

Soshi Academy, 3rd Floor, Rm. 46-A

           3 figures were sitting inside the room, wearing "normal" clothes a "normal" student wears, well, except for the glasses. The 3 of them are wearing skinny jeans matched up with converse and some plain shirts.

      "Yul, Next time don't let the pancake cook itself" Taeyeon said while munching the sandwich he bought from the school's cafeteria. "Mwo? Were those pancakes? I thought those were round pot holders?" Seohyun looked at Taeng. "Ouch Seo, Since when did become so violent and grumpy? Yuri rolled his eyes. "Since you woke me up from my beautiful dream this morning hyung."

 "DREAM?" Taeyeon and Yuri said in unison.

 "Yeah, dream, Do I have to repeat myself? Seo pointed at himself. "What's the dream all about?

"Nothing, just some beautiful girls approaching us and becoming our girlfriends.. Just some lame old dream that will never come true." The nerds sighed at the sudden realization

*CLICK*

           "Yoona, stop it." A husky voice was heard which caused the nerds to look at where it came from. Tippany?

"Oh, sorry about that guys, did it surprise you? Tiffany's voice is a little loud" Jessica smiled at the nerds. Woah, pretty blonde

"Hi Seo! Sorry 'bout my unnies they're just so violent sometimes" Yoona smiled at Seohyun. Cute Yoona

*SMACK*

  "Who you callin' violent?" Tiffany and Jessica shouted at Yoona. "Unnies!"

"I-It's ok, Yoona" Seohyun smiled and waved at Yoona. Waah! So cute Seobaby

    "SO, which one of you guys is KWON YURI" The blonde asked out of the blue. Seohyun and Taeyeon had their eyes wide open after hearing the blonde's question. "H-Here." While the beanpole on the other hand was blushing but raised his hand anyway.

The blonde walked towards him and sat on his lap. Her melons were pressing against Yuri's chest. Wait, This nerd has broad shoulders Jessica thought, "Could you get my number?" She cutely asked.

Wha? Jung. Yoona and Tiffany had their mouths open because of Jessica's boldness.

 "U-Uhm, C-Can I g-Get your num-bER" Yuri nervously asked which caused his voice to crack. Taeyeon and Seohyun were quietly giggling. "Of course. ******123, Call me!" Jessica stood up and gestured Yuri to call her with her thumb held near her ear and her little finger pointed at .

*RING*

 Students started to enter the room because of the bell. "The hell was that Jung?" Tiffany pulled Jessica's right ear next to her.

"Ouch, Yah! The bet starts today Remember?" The blonde slapped Tiffany's arm away from her ear. "Okay, I admit, That was hot." Tiffany giggled. "I know, You better move Hwang! That dwarf nerd looks cute upclose" The blonde teased.

"GOOD MORNING CLASS, Get a Whole sheet of paper for a surprise test" Mr. Park the Math teacher suddenly entered.

 

Soshi Academy, Soccer Field

            "Hey Khun, do you think Hwang and Jung will play the game?" Taecyeon asked while dribbling the soccer ball. Nichkhun looked at him with a straight face "Of course they will, You know how much those s love us. They will do anything we want for that marriage".

"But, are we really going to ask for their hands in marriage?" The former asked. "Of course not, what made you believe with that stupid catch? I thought only those s will believe me turns out you were also fooled. " Nichkhun laughed at Taecyeon. "Hey guys, what are you two talking about?" Donghae took a seat next to Nichkhun. "Oh nothing just talking about or gullible girlfriends who believed that we will ask for their hands in marriage after winning a bet" Nichkhun drank on his water.

"What bet?" Donghae asked the two. "They make the Nerds fall inlove with them, and when that happens they break the nerds' hearts" Taecyeon answered. "What?! Is Yoona included in that bet?" Donghae worriedly asked. "Of Course she is. But don't worry, you WILL be married to her no matter what happens, so let the potatohead enjoy while Yoona's still available" Nichkhun answered.

"okay, hehe" Donghae smiled.

"So, what if they win the bet?"

      "Then it's time for us to have some fun with them."

Soshi Academy, Cafeteria

             The smell of food is invading the scene, students shouts and vague discussions stands out. Teenagers here, and there. Making out here, Making out there! Wrappers here, wrappers everywhere, just a typical cafeteria where unusual beauties pop out and sit across a group of nerds.

"Could we sit here?" Jessica winked at Yuri. Wow, she is really determined, Tiffany shook her head.

     "Y-Yeah, sure" Yuri smiled at her and elbowed Taeyeon signalling him to move. Wha-? Oh hi Tippany. The latter smiled at the redhead across him. "U-uhm, hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang" The redhead reached her hand out to him.

 "H-Hi, I'm Kim Taeyeon" He bowed and smiled but did not shake the redhead's hand. Huh, is my hand dirty? Tiffany looked at her hand. Aish, I know you don't like nerds, so I'll just bow.

"So, uhm.. Where's pot- Seohyun?" Jessica quickly corrected what she was about to say to avoid blowing up their cover.

  "He's at the library Jessica-ssi" Yuri answered. "oh, isn't Yoona on the library too? nevermind. uhm.. Yuri, drop the honorifics." Jessica smiled at him.

"O-okay Jessica" Yuri smiled back, "uhm where's Taecyeon? He might be angry because you sat on the loser's table"

"W-We broke up, *sobs* *sobs" the blonde hid her face on her palms. oh no, pabo Yul, Yuri was silently cursing under his breath. "Uhm, I'm sorry about bringing the topic up Jessica. I didn't know," Yuri held the blonde's hand and awkwardly rubbed her back to calm her. Such a drama queen, Tiffany was slapping the crap out of Jessica in her mind.

           Meanwhile, someone is enjoying the touch of a certain nerd on her hand. His touch, Why do I feel.. protected and comfortable? Aish, I have Taecyeon for crying out loud, stop it Jessica, It's not what you think.. "I-I- We have to go now" The blonde grabbed Tiffany's hand and dragged her out the cafeteria.

"*Fweeeeeeeet*" Taeyeon whistled in an ascending to descending sound. "What? I didn't know" Yuri looked at him.

 "OWWKAAY, Just apologize" Taeyeon suggested

"How?" The midget carefully stood up and ran towards the exit leaving Yuri dumbfounded.

   "What should I do now? She's my dream come true, aish" Yuri facepalmed himself.

 

 

 

 

Hello my Dear Readers! So, If you were Yuri, what would you do? keke, and, Yoonhyun? or Taeny? for the next chapter? Sorry for the typos and grammar errors. keke. I Have 444444555556666 Typos from the previous chapters. lol. Too lazy to correct them xD. Oh, and italics are for their thoughts, in case you are wondering ^_^