Wedding Crashers

Bets and Nerds

Yoona and Donghae's Wedding Day

  Everything is set for today, the church, the priest, everything. Yoona is sitting inside her room thinking of someone. 3 hours from now, she will no longer be free, she will soon be Mrs. Lee Yoona. Lee Yoona.. Pffft, Seo Yoona sounds better.. I wonder if he will come. I want to see him for the last time, I want to love him for the last time. She bitterly smiled as she looked at their wedding invitation, she looks happy there, but deep inside, she's hurting.

*knock* *knock*

 "Come in.."

"Hello, Yoona.." She heard a familiar voice, she's happy to hear this voice so she immediately turned around to look at the person who just arrived..

 "Seohyun.."

"Yoona.. You look gorgeous.." Seohyun complimented her.

"Puh-lease, I haven't even applied make up yet.. You're so obvious Seo." Yoona chuckled at Seohyun's statement.

 "But you're always beautiful in my eyes, Donghae is really lucky to have you Yoona.." The latter sat on the edge of the former's bed, then sighed.

"Why are you here? You're not supposed to see me before the wedding Seo.."

 "Huh? I'm not your groom Yoona.. I'm just a visitor so, no harm.." Seohyun chuckled as he looked at Yoona who was blushing because of her own sentence.

"I love you.." Suddenly, The latter blurted those 3 words out of .. She's been dying to tell the former those words, and today seems to be the perfect time.. She knows that they will have no chance.

 "I love you too Yoong but, fate seems to disagree.. You are for Donghae and not for me. We should accept that sonner or later." Seohyun stood up and hugged the bride-to-be tightly. This might be the last time.

"Let's just runaway Seo.. I don't love Donghae at all.." Yoona broke the hug and looked at Seohyun with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry Yoong, I can't do that.. Your parents might kill me if I took you on the day of your wedding.."

 "But..." Yoona was stopped by Seohyun's index finger that was on her lips

"Ssshh.. Sometimes you just gotta accept that some people can only be in your heart. Not in your life, I'll be in your heart forever, but I can no longer be in your life once you say those two words later.. Goodbye Yoona.. I love you. See you later.." The latter smiled as he kissed Yoona's forehead then bid goodbye..


Unknown Location

 "Mrs. Im, Mr. Im.. Did you know that your daughter's boyfriend is very rich?" Eunhyuk focused the light on the Im's they just kidnapped. They're in a secluded room and it is scaring the out of the Ims.

"U-Uh.. N-No.." Mr. Im was literally shaking.

 "Well, now you know.. And you just broke his heart, they love each other too much and here you are, ruining their moment.. Do you know how much you've caused the two of them!?" Eunhyuk arched an eyebrow at the parents.

"U-Uh.."

"Shut it! Look, your daughter's boyfriend will help your company.. You just have to sign this.. And don't worry, once you finished signing these papers, You will be under the Monkey Boys's Protection Program. And just cancel the wedding"

"What?!? No, They'll kill us.. Please.." Mrs. Im clasped her hands as she begged the monkey boys.

"Okay fine.. Then just sign these papers okay.."

 "Wait, Who is Yoona's boyfriend?" Mr. Im asked out of the blue then signed the papers they just handed him.

"Seo Joohyun, one of Chung-Han Kim's grandsons.." Chanyeol proudly beamed a dorky smile.

"C-Chung-Han Kim?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim almost had their eyes popping out of their sockets.

"Yeah.. Shut it. And go back to your daughter's wedding.. Shoo!" Eunhyuk ushered them out of the room to the vehicle that is waiting for them outside.


60 minutes until Donghae-Yoona Wedlock

 Everybody is getting ready. Execs busy talking to the groom while some other bigtime people start to arrive and also start to gossip with each other, today is a big day, for the Lees.. Not for the Im's. The Horvejkuls and the Oks are present of course, talk about the big three..

"Wow.. You really blackmailed Yoona just to get her eh?" Nichkhun clapped as he was amazed with Donghae's series of blackmailing.

"Tch.. If only you also did this to Tiffany, You would also be happy." Donghae answered back.

"Seriously? i told you, I didn't love her.. Not even an inch.. I'm happy and contented now, and I heard she's already engaged and their company has been given back to them.. Well, whoever her fiancee is, I'm happy for them."

 Then Donghae looked at Taecyeon.

"Don't even get me started Lee Donghae.. I'm happy for Jessica and Yul's engagement okay.." Taecyeon crossed his arms and arched an eyebrow.

"Geez, You two are bums! I can't even believe that Taecyeon lost to that nerd." Donghae mischievously smiled as he shook his head.

 "Whatever.. Let's go Khun.." Taecyeon and Nichkhun left him laughing his out.

 

 

 

Somewhere outside the Church

 2 black vans were parked meters away from the church gates to avoid suspicion.. The monkey boys were divided into two teams, Exo-K and Exo-M. The former is assigned inside the church while the other team was assigned on the different areas surrounding the church's perimeter. Well, Kris thinks that he's too fabulous to hang on a tree so here he is, inside one of the vans with Eunhyuk.

 "Hello? Monkey Superior speaking!" Eunhyuk spoke through his walkie talkie..

"Exo-K leader heard you boss!" Suho answered back

"Exo-M oldest member heard you too boss!" Xiumin has the walkie talkie since Kris is inside the van with their boss..

"Good! Operation Fishy Deer is on!" Eunhyuk smirked as he looked at Kris who was busy fixing his hair.

 

 

 

 

The Wedding

  Everybody inside the church stood up as the church door opened revealing Yoona, in her wedding gown.. A very beautiful lady indeed, She looked on the right side of the seats and there, she spotted Seohyun smiling at her. It hurts, but she smiled back just to let him know that she's okay. That should be you.. Yoona thought when she saw Donghae standing near the altar. As she arrived near Donghae, her father gave her hand to the groom and they sat on the chairs that were dedicated to them.

"Dear family and friends, on behalf of Im Yoona and Lee Donghae, I welcome all of you for this marriage celebration. We are here today to encourage, celebrate and support the covenant of these two people, Im Yoona and Lee Donghae, beloved to us, now make and to share in the joy of Yoona and Donghae are feeling as they pleadge their love and commitment to each other. We rejoice and celebrate in the ways life has led them to each other and got them to the place where they now stand"

SKIP SKIP SKIP

"Do you, take Im Yoona to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live."

"I do" Donghae smiled widely.

"Do you, take Lee Donghae to be your lawfi\ul wedded husband to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live."

"I..." Yoona took a deep breath as she looked back at Seo.. "I.." Goodbye Seo.. My heart will forever be yours... "I D---"

 "STOP THIS WEDDING!" Suddenly a group of men entered and interrupted the ceremony, It was of course, Eunhyuk and the monkey boys with Sooyoung. They were dressed in military clothes and were "armed" with potato blasters and paintguns, as well us water guns.. They were walking towards the bride and the groom. Donghae had his hands balled into fists with gritted teeth.

 "Hello noona, nice gown.." Sehun stood beside Yoona and complimented her. The latter just smiled and ruffled the former's hair.

"Well, Our groom over here doesn't deserve our bride.." Eunhyuk stood beside Donghae who was gritting his teeth..

  "Someone is more deserving, and that is the guy silently seating-- Wait.. Hey Seo! Go back to your seat! I'm trying to save your here!"

  Seohyun stopped tiptoeing his way out and smiled awkwardly at the visitors that had judging eyes on him.. He puffed his cheeks and sighed then slumped his on the vacant seat just beside him.. Oh my gosh.. Please save me from embarassment.. He faceplamed himself and looked at his friends that were dorkily smiling and waving at him from the altar.

"Okay, Let us continue.. Seohyun deserves our bride more than this fish over here. So why don't we just talk calmly and just cancel the wedding since our bride here doesn't love you.. Is it okay to you Donghae?" Eunhyuk smirked as he put his arms around Donghae's shoulders.

 "No.." The latter whispered in his breath.

"Okay, Uh. No? Uhm.. No? Really? No? What about you Mr. Lee, Is it a Yes?" Eunhyuk left the reddened Donghae and approached the father.

 "No.."

"Another no.. Hmm, Let's see, What about you Mrs. Lee? Is it a Yes?"

 "No.."

"Okay.. So we have a family of 'No'.." Eunhyuk then gave up and went back on the altar and gave the microphone back to the priest.. Then he talked on the little microphone that was on his collar.. "Plan B Guys.. Get ready. And Exo-M! Grab Seohyun. Exo-K grab Yoona".. When the members heard this, Sehun immediately held Yoona's hand which surprised the latter, the former just smiled and signalled her to just go with the flow.

 Just as Eunhyuk turned his body to face all the people inside, he saw a couple of guards standing near the door, he just smirked and talked on the little microphone again.. "Let's have some fun first. Let's roll" The rest of the monkey boys started to walk away from the altar, Except for Sehun who was holding onto Yoona, and Tao on the other hand was holding Seohyun.

"Hey guys.. Why don't you just back away from the door so we could peacefully go out.." Eunhyuk crossed his arms as he "politely" asked the big guys..

  "Not until we beat the out of you guys first.."

One of the guards started to grab Suho by the collar but Kyungsoo jumped into his back and started to pull the guards hair leaving Suho free from his grip. Then Chanyeol joined in the fun and started to childlishly fire his watergun on the guard that was about to attack him..

 Another guard ran towards Lay but stopped when Lay put his hands up..

"Wait, I need to sneeze first.. Wait for me.. Ha, Ha. Achoo.. There okay, Let's get it on!" Lay tackled the guard down and started to punch him with all his might then Luhan came and fired the potato blaster on the guards face leaving him unconcious, the two of them high fived each other afterwards..

 

 

Back to Yoona and Seohyun.

 "Noona.. I think I need to carry you.." Sehun scratched his head as he looked at his noona's attire.

"Huh? Oh.. Yeah.. It's okay Sehun, I'm not heavy, don't worry.." Yoona giggled at the sight of her dongsaeng nervously planning on how to carry her outside the church.

"Hey, Seo.. Get ready okay.. We're gonna get you and your princess out of this wedding.." Tao winked as he patted Seohyun's head.

 "What the hell are you guys thinking?! Look at what's happening outside.." The latter angrily whispered at the former.

"We're saving you guys.. Duh.. And just go with the flow Seo.."

 Not long after, the guards that were once standing with muscular body beside the doors are now stacked after the fight they just had with the king and princes of the monkey kingdom.

 "Hah! That's what you deserve for messing around with the monkey boys.." Chen did a last kick on one of the guards.

 Another batch of guards were about to go out when a voice interrupted them.

 " Hello.. Welcome to hell! Don't even think about attacking again or i swear i'll cut your faces into pieces.. Just let the freaking group go with the bride and one of the visitors and we're all cool! And by the way, This is the devil if you're wondering."

It was a very deep voice and it made the people inside gulp, the guards pee their pants and the priest pray for his life. It was enough to scare the out of them.

 With that, Sehun slowly dragged Yoona towards the exit, and Tao also did the same to Seohyun.

When they all met at the exit, Seohyun and Yoona hugged each other tightly..

 "I thought I'll never have the chance to hug you again Seo" Yoona burried her face on his chest.

"I love you.. Always remember that.." Seohyun smiled.

 "I love you too Seo, Don't ever leave me to Donghae again.."

"I promise."

  "Hey! Enough with the drama! Guards are coming.." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes as he witnessed the scene infront of him.

 

 

 

 

 

Back to the Car..

 Kris was calmly leaning his head on the headrest of the car with his shades on and earplugs. Then Eunhyuk and the others came running towards the car,. With Yoona and Seohyun, So operation Fishy Deer was a success..

 "We heard a very creepy voice inside the church, during the wedding." Baekhyun started a topic.

"Yeah, It was very deep and .." Kai added.

"Kekeke.. That was me.." Kris held a microphone up and smirked..

 "Wha?! How did your voice get so deep?" Eunhyuk asked with mouth agape.

"Welcome to the modern world Hyukkie! And besides you were all taking your time and I was bored so I played with this thing." With that.. The team left with a happy YoonHyun..

 

Meanwhile inside the Church

"I'll get back on you Joohyun.." Donghae frustratedly ran his hands in his hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! Chapter 28 is done.. Is it boring? xD.. Anyways, sorry for grammar errors and typos. ^_^