Cheesy Nerds

Bets and Nerds

 Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun were busy reading something. Well, it's a book, finals are coming, school days went by so fast. They didn't even notice it, they really don't notice things when they're together. Yoona and Seohyun are getting bullied, obviously because their hyungs and unnies are already engaged, the two of them haven't even passed the first stage. Seohyun's had enough, so he's gonna ask Yoona to be his girlfriend right there and then. He stood up and faced Yoona. Suddenly, he felt shy, so he just sat again and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

To:Yoong ^_^

 Uh. Yoong, I need help with a math problem. And, just send me your answer don't say it out loud infront of them.

Seohyun narrowed his eyebrows on the couples sitting across them.

From: Yoong ^_^

 Sure.. But, You're a math genius. I know you are smarter than me when it comes to math.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows at Seohyun's weirdness.

To: Yoong ^_^

 Well, images of you are clouding my mind so I can't think properly, Anyway, How do you simplify 2i<6u"

From: Yoong ^_^

 Puh lease.. That's easy, I<3 U..

Yoona confidently sent her message when suddenly, she realized something..

To: Yoong ^_^

Aaaaw.. I love you too Yoong! Be my girlfriend! I love you!

 

"YAH!! Seo Joohyun! What the hell was that.. That's it? You'll just randomly ask me out of nowhere? How dare you!" Yoona stood up and gathered her things she was about to go out of the cafeteria but a group of students suddenly stopped her. They were holding flowers and cards? Big cards.

One card reads: Are you full of Beryllium, Gold and Titanium? Because you are BE..AU..TI..FULL

 Another card reads: You're like a dictionary, you give meaning to my life

Another: It doesn't take a genius to notice how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified

An then, the card that scared the hell out of Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica

You make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers ;)

"Oh my gosh.." Tiffany and Jessica muttered the same catchphrase on the same time.

 Then, Yoona looked at Seohyun who had his eyes wide open and mouth agape. The latter didn't expect that line, He's sure that he didn't write something like that on the list of lines.

"KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!!" Seohyun shouted at the top of his lungs. Everytime he confesses, someone or something will destroy the moment.

"Oh my god Yul stop your dongsaeng!" Jessica who had twitching eyes exclaimed.

 "I would, but I got lost in your eyes and I don't wanna come back." Yul responded as he gave Jessica a smile.

"Ugh! Yul!"

 "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I pass by you again?"

 "Yuri.. Stop it."

"Can I borrow a kiss Sica? I promise I'll give it back.."

"Kwo-" Jessica was cut off by Yuri's lips on hers.

 

 

 

 

 

"Pany, I'm tired.." Taeyeon whined as he lazily slumped himself on the white sand. They're currently on the beach, having their date. Tiffany suggested this because even if they are already engaged, she still knows very few things about Taeyeon and she wants to gain more knowledge about her fiancee.

"Okay.. Uh.. What do you wanna do while we sit here and enjoy the sound of the waves crashing?" She smiled and fixed Taeyeon hair that was now filled with sand.

 "Let's do a staring contest.."

"What? Seriously? And what will happen after the staring contest?" Tiffany crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

 "Okay fine, I admit, that suggestion was lame." Taeyeon pouted as he crossed his arms and turned to look the other way leaving Tiffany facing his back.

"It is TaeTae.. What if we just talk about us.. You know.. We are already engaged but we still know very few about each other. What do you say?" Tiffany made Taeyeon face her and gave him a peck on the lips. The latter just grinned after receiving a very wonderful treat from his lovely master.

 "Okay.. You ask first.."

"Hmm.. What's your favorite color TaeTae?"

 "I like blue.. Well.. Yeah I like blue. Now it's my turn, Do you regret the day you broke up with Nichkhun?" Taeyeon bit his lower lip as anxiety slowly seeped into him. He would not really ask this to Tiffany if only a certain scene did not flash on his mind.

 

Flashback

 Taeyeon and Tiffany were walking on the park, the cold breeze slowly ruffling their hairs. It was a perfect night, it was cold, starry and of course calm just perfect for lovers who likes to take a stroll down the park where adorable kids are playing. It was a perfect night but of course, something has to destroy it.

 "Hey Tiffany.."

Taeyeon looked at the figure who just called his fiancee. He clenched his fist but didn't let Tiffany or the figure notice it, Taeyeon thinks that he doesn't have the right to be angry, not now. Maybe after a few months.

Calm down Taeyeon, they're friends.. The angel side of Taeyeon whispered but then again, if there's an angel, there's a demon.

Stupid! He's gonna get Tiffany back.. You're gonna be alone Taeyeon.. Stop him!.. The inner demon whispered too..

He just shrugged the voices out of his mind. He looked at Tiffany with puppy eyes but the girl seemed to not notice.

 "U-Uh.. Nichkhun.." She answered the figure that called her.

Why are you stuttering, you never stutter when you're with me. What's happening.

 "It's nice to see you here Tiff, and, you're with.. Taeyeon. Is he your fiancee?" Nichkhun smiled as he looked at the dazed Taeyeon.

 "U-Uh.. Uhm."

"No.. I'm her friend.. Bestfriend." Taeyeon smiled at Nichkhun. He answered because he noticed that Tiffany was having trouble admitting that he is her fiancee. Maybe she's ashamed to let her ex know. I mean, come on. Tall, handsome, rich. What more could she ask for. He sighed as he looked at Tiffany who was looking at Nichkhun. She even forgot that I am here.

 "Oh.. I'm sorry for what I did to you Taeyeon,really.. So, I guess I have to go now, Victoria's waiting for me.. Bye Tiff, Bye Taeyeon! Take care of your bestfriend!" With that, Nichkhun left the two of them.

 Taeyeon looked at Tiffany to check, she had her eyes wide for an unknown reason.

END

 He patiently waited for Tiffany's answer. He got himself prepared to whatever the redhead will say. He'll let her go if needed.

Tiffany sighed. "To be honest?"

"Is the answer that bad that you have to lie to me Tiffany? Come on, just spill it." Taeyeon hugged his knees as he anticipated for Tiffany's answer. Please be a no, please be a no.. Please tell me you're contented with me.. Please.

 "Yes" Then Tiffany answered. It hurts.. It hurts..

"Okay.. I'll just tell Sunny to cancel the wedding.." Taeyeon was about to stand up but Tiffany pulled him back down.

 "You pabo. Yes, I regret the day I broke up with him. I should have done that sooner so I had more time with you." The latter girlishly giggled and rested her head on the former's chest. "You're heart is pounding.. I mean, literally" She added

 "Well it's your fault Stephanie Hwang." Taeyeon pouted as he removed Tiffany's head on his chest.

"Aww. My TaeTae's jealous.." The latter hugged Taeyeon tight.

 "You're so immature Tiffany!" Taeyeon exclaimed which made Tiffany shocked.

"I-I'm So--"

 "Do you want me to call you 'my baby'?" Taeyeon gave her a teasing smile and Tiffany just crossed her arms.

 Suddenly, Tiffany thought of something.

"I like your last name, Can I have it?" She smirked and Taeyeon just smiled at his fiancee.

 "Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.."

"Hahaha! You're making me fall harder for you TaeTae.. Let's see.. Wait, Do you have a band aid?"

"Wha? Why? Are you hurt Chocopie?!" Taeyeon immediately checked Tiffany's milky white legs for any scratches or bruises or wounds.

"Just answer me with yes or no."

"Well, unfortunately, I don't have, Why'd you ask?"

  "Bacause I think I scraped my knee when I fell for you." Tiffany smirked and did a silly victory dance. Taeyeon just watched her in amazement. The he dicided to just call it a night..

"Pany-ah, Let's go home.. It's getting late." He helped Tiffany stand up and noticed her shoelaces were untied, he bent down.

 "Pany-ah, Let me tie your shoelaces, Because I don't want you to fall for anyone else.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short? Yep, My minds still sick.. xD.. Anyways, Maybe I can give you guys a long update tomorrow.. Bye Bye. ^_^ Sorry for Typos and grammar errors.