Flat Line

Bets and Nerds

For the whole ambulance trip, he was holding her hand. Holding onto it like it was the last thing he'll ever touch. He lightly opened his eyes to glance at the crying girl beside her, she was shaking her head and his hair as if it would lessen the pain he was having.

 

"Please don't leave.. We'll be okay after this." She said, tears slowly fell from her eyes, those beautiful eyes.

 

I don't think I can make it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you cry, i'm sorry for being the cause of those runny nose, i'm sorry for breaking the promise. I want to hug you right now, I want to kiss you and tell you that i love you but I can't. I'm sorry.

 

"What the is taking us too long to arrive!? We have a patient who is losing blood! He's dying!" He heard his grandfather exclaim while glaring at the medic beside him.

 

"How's the other guy Yul?"

 

"Nichkhun is as horrible as Taeyeon right now. He's also dying."

 

He closed his eyes, not being able to take the pain anymore.

 

I'm sorry for leaving Fany-ah. Let's see each other again in some other time. I'll wait for you.

 

Tiffany got alarmed, Taeyeon was beginning to close his eyes and they're not even halfway to the hospital. Her tears started to fall down as she looked at Taeyeon's hand that was about to let go of her hand.

 

"No.. No.. No.. Don't do this Tae.. Please, The hospital's just around the corner! Don't leave! Don't close those eyes! Taeyeon! I love you, please don't"

 

I love you too Tiffany Hwang. Always will.

 

A long beeping sound was heard. A flat line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of years later.. (fast right xD)

 

Everything is back to normal. Yuri and Seohyun got the company back from the Horvejkuls and are still happily in a relationship with their lovely girlfriends, Jessica and Yoona respectively. Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul are behind bars because of kidnapping and some other cases filed by their previous employees and such. They're gonna be inside for a couple of years, okay maybe forever.

 

The monkey boys with Eunhyuk are still happily residing under one house, and that's the cake shop. The cake shop where they shared everything with Yuri, Seohyun and of course.. Taeyeon.

 

Yuri, Seohyun, Jessica and Yoona are now dubbed as the youngest CEO's to ever handle a company. They merged the companies forming a major company that everyone wishes to work for, even as a janitor is fine as long as their inside.

 

The parents are now busy preparing for the wedding, it's in a couple of months already. After postponing it for like 50 times, finally.

 

Mr/ Hwang is still handling the Hwang Corps since Tiffany is studying in America taking up a business course. She'll be arriving to Korea today for a vacation.

 

"So.. What time is Tiffany arriving again?" Yuri asked Jessica who was sitting beside him.

 

"Well, she'll be here in.." The latter looked at her watch "..a minute."

 

Yuri and Seohyun smirked.. "Let's have a countdown!"

 

Yoona and Jessica nodded their heads. "Sure. Okay.. In 5 4 3 2---"

 

"Guys!" Suddenly, a not so tall girl with a husky voice stood infront of them. Jessica and Yoona smield as they launched theirselves into the newcomer.

 

"Oh my god Tiffany! You're a woman!" Jessica's eyes twinkled in excitement.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "I AM a woman you ice princess!"

 

"Unnie! I missed you!" Yoona showed her trademark alligator smile. Tiffany ruffled her hair, she missed her friends and of course... HIM. I miss you.. I wish you're here Tae.

 

"Hey Stepho! It's nice to see you again after a couple of years" Yuri stepped infront of her and hugged her. Seohyun did the same.

 

"Aaw.. That's so sweet Yul. It's cringe-worthy. You remind me of.. him." Tiffany's happy tone suddenly changed into a sad one. Jessica and Yoona immediately hugged her for comfort.

 

"Thank you girls.. Uhm.. Yul, Can we stop by a flower shop?" She asked.

 

Yuri nodded his head. "Sure. Then we'll drop you to the cemetery so you can meet him."

 

Tiffany smiled a little. She was never the one to visit cemeteries and now, she's gonna visit one for him. For Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Yul.. I'll just call the driver to come and pick me up. I thinks i'll be staying here for a couple of hours more." Tiffany said as she went out of the car.

 

"Okay. Be careful! He's just around watching you I think." Yuri smiled and drove away leaving Tiffany infront of the cemetery gate.

 

It's been a couple of years Tae. How are you? I miss you.

 

She walked slowly and took a glance at each of the tombstones on the ground. She smiled remembering how they talked about kids on the beach a couple of years ago. She didn't see the tears coming. Oh heck, she's crying again. She wiped those tears away and stopped at a certain tombstone.

 

"Hello.. It's been awhile since you left us." She smiled and sat infront of the stone. She put the flowers above the stone and sighed. "Someone's missing you too much Khun. You left her and she's really broken, good thing we are here for Victoria." She chuckled as she shook her head.

 

She stayed there for a couple of minutes telling the stone about her school and Taeyeon. Then, she decided to stand up and call her driver but, a cold hand grabbed hers. She was startled.

 

"There you are. I've been looking all over the place for you, I thought you got lost or something."

 

Tiffany smiled and launched herself towards the man, "I miss you Tae.."

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, it's not like he died or something. "I miss you too Fany.. What's with the sweetness all of a sudden?"

 

"Nothing, I just missed you so much that I want to cuddle with you for the whole day."

 

Taeyeon grinned, "Aaw.. That's too sweet to handle.. Come on, it's getting dark and cold here. Let's go buy some noodles."

 

Tiffany nodded her head and gave an eyesmile to Taeyeon.

 

"I missed those eyesmiles Fany.." Taeyeon pinched her cheeks earning him a giggle.

 

"Come on Mr. Kim, i'm hungry now."

 

"What happened to TaeTae and chocopie!?"

 

"I love you TaeTae, chocopie is too fluffy for you." Tiffany pinched his nose and grinned.

 

"Fine. Come on Mrs. Kim, let's go ad eat each othe-- Ow!" Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany elbowed him by the waist.

 

"Stop being a byun Mr. Kim. And we aren't married yet." Tiffany stuck a tongue out on him.

 

"We will be, next month." Taeyeon smirked and winked. Tiffany just rolled her eyes and chuckled.

 


 

POSSIBLE QUESTIONS:

 

1. WHY WASN'T YURI SHOT?

- IF YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, YURI WAS BESIDE TAEYEON (WHO WAS INFRONT) AND WAS NOT LOCATED AT THE BACK WHERE THE OTHER GUNMAN WAS. I THINK IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BE SHOT WHEN YOU ARE INFRONT AND THE GUNMAN WAS AT THE BACK.

2. WHY WAS TAEYEON SHOT?

- IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE YURI BUT I CHANGED IT SINCE MRS. HORVEJKUL HAS THIS HUGE HATRED TOWARDS TAEYEON (ACCORDING TO THE STORY, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, TRY READING THE 'KIDNAPPED' CHAPTERS)

 

3. JUST ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS AND I'LL GLADLY ANSWER THEM ^_^.