Kidnapped 5

Bets and Nerds

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

LOL. KIDDING

 

"Yah! Keep quiet guys!" Eunhyuk, being the oldest tried to hush the boys who were talking like they weren't inside a warehouse with lots and lots of bad guys.

 

"Oops. Sorry Hyung." Kyungsoo apologized as he smacked Kai who was sleep walking.

 

"Stop it.. We need to get out of here fast and you guys are just slowing us down." Taeyeon finally butted in. He was protectively holding Tiffany's hand now.

 

All of them in the group nodded their heads and started to zip their mouth. Then, they continued their journey to find the exit. Just then, Yuri saw a door that has an 'exit' sign glued to it. He nudged Eunhyuk and pointed at it.

 

"There's the exit Hyuk."

 

Eunhyuk nodded and signalled the other boys to hurry and run for their lives. Well, Chen and Baekhyun ran for their lives literally, it was suppose to be quiet but, how can this two keep their mouths shut again?

 

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES MONKEY BOYS!" Chen and Baekhyun shouted in unison.

 

Before the rest of the gang knew it, the bad guys were already surrownding the exit. Thanks to Baekhyun and Chen by the way.

 

"Get them." One of the bad guys shouted. The other bad guys started to grab the monkey boys  by the shirts but of course, the monkey boys didn't want to go back to that stinky dark room they were in awhile ago, considering how hard they tried to keep Chen's mouth shut. They're already too far to even go back there.

 

Chanyeol was being dragged by one of the bad guys but thankfully, Baekhyun used his divaness to kick the man's crotch. The man let go of his grip on Chanyeol's shirt and crouched down. Chanyeol patted Baekhyun's and smiled. "Thanks Baek."

 

"Yah. Yah! Get off of my dongsaeng you big fat ugly man!" Luhan hit the bad guy's back with his pretty hands. The bad guy stopped harassing Sehun and started to slap Luhan's face side to side. Sehun got alll red, Luhan was his favorite hyung and a big ugly man is hurting him. He grabbed a piece of wood and hit the bad guy on his neck leaving him unconcious.

 

"Hyung! Oh my god help me over here! Kick him with your long legs!" Tao shouted. Well, apparently, Kris was too fabulous to stain his glorious hands with a fat guy's blood so, he dragged Kyungsoo and asked him to beat the out of the fat guy while he sit there and watch.

 

"Ow. Hey! Don't mess with my hair!" Chen slapped the bad guy's hand from his hair and shoved Xiumin into the bad guy instead. "Here. Why don't you just touch my hyung's hair while I go to the bathroom and put gel on my hair. By the way, where's your bathroom again?"

 

"It's over there." The bad guy pointed at one of the doors on the far side of the area where they were in.

 

"Okay, thanks."

 

Kai and Kris were sitting in the corner witnessing each and every thing that's happening.

 

"Are they really bad guys?" Kai asked.

 

Kris rolled his eyes, "Tell me about it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After dealing with the bad guys, the monkey boys with the guys and girls were finally about to exit when another voice stopped them. It was Mrs. Horvejkul's.

 

"Stop right there Kim." There she was, infront of the exit holding two guns, directly pointed at Tiffany and Jessica.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri clenched their fist. They pulled the girls to hide behind them while the mnkey boys also surrounded them behind.

 

Mrs. Horvejkul smirked. "Well this is new. The guys always protecting the girls. How sweet of you but too bad, someone has to die. Since you two are so protective over them, I guess it's going to be you two then" She was about to fire the guns at Taeyeon and Yuri when a couple of police officers intentionally pointed guns on her neck. She gulped.

 

"You are under arrest Mrs. Horvejkul." One of the poice officers said. He snatched one of the guns from Mrs. Horvejkul's hand and signalled another officer to get the other one so they can handcuff the lady and her out of the warehouse and into the police station.

 

But before the police officer got the chance to snatch it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A BANG was heard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Horvejkul already fired it hitting one person from Taeyeon's group.

 

All of them had their eyes wide, a group of officers immediately approached Taeyeon's group while another group approached a person behind the monkey boys, it was Mr. Horvejkul with a gun.

 

They fired it at the same time hitting two different people.

 

"Call the ambulance! They're losing blood!"

 

"No.. Please, don't leave me. Everything's gonna be fine after this. You're suppose to marry me! Don't leave me please.."