Flashback

Bets and Nerds

A long beeping sound was heard. A flat line.

 

"The other guy just got a flat line!" One of the medic shouted. The inside of the vehicle is a complete mess because of the lack of supplies inside. Taeyeon was still fighting, fighting for Tiffany, fighting for everyone important.

 

"Tae.. Don't close those eyes, atleast leave one open." Tiffany's blood shot eyes were evident.

 

Hearing Tiffany's desperate cries hurt Taeyeon. He doesn't want the girl being a crybaby just because of him but what can he do? He was shot somewhere near his chest and only the oxygen mask was helping him to breathe. His heart was failing and he knows it.

 

Hold on mr. heart just a little more.

 

His heartbeat was slowing down in a very fast pace and Tiffany was there to witness the descending number of heartbeats in a monitor.

 

"Tae.. Just a little more."

 

Don't fail me now mr. heart.

 

The ambulance stopped and the door opened revealing a couple of hospital staffs that was about to pull Taeyeon's stretcher out.

 

"Hurry guys, he needs immediate attention. He was shot near his chest." One of the medic informed one of the nurse. The nurse nodded and guided the staffs inside the Emergency room where a doctor immediately attended.

 

"We're sorry ma'am but please stay here." Tiffany was about to go inside but a nurse stopped her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After hours of waiting outside the operating room, Tiffany immediately stood up when she saw the lights go off, then a doctor came out. Tiffany's heart was thumping loudly, the doctor has this very unpleased face and she even heard a series of sighs. She crossed her fingers hoping for a good news.

 

"Are you his family?" The doctor asked in a calm way.

 

"Yes doctor. How is he? I hope it's good news." Mr. Kim said in a monotone.

 

Tiffany watched for the doctors reaction intently. She heard another sigh and saw the doctor shaking his head. No. please.

 

"Well, I can't say he's okay. He is still under observation. He was shot near the heart and removing the bullet would be very dangerous.." the doctor explained. Mr. Kim nodded his head.

 

"..We need to ask for the family's permission first."

 

"It's okay.. please do it, please. Just let him live." Tiffany gripped on the doctor's coat. Her tears were gonna flow any second now. The doctor just looked at her. Mr. Kim held Tiffany's hand and removed it from the coat.

 

The doctor fixed his clothes and sighed, again, "There's going to be a problem though"

 

Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows. "W-What is it?"

 

"We don't have the instruments here to perform the operation.."

 

"What are you trying to tell us doctor?" Mr. Kim asked.

 

"He needs to be transfered to London for the procedure.."

 

Mr. Kim looked at Tiffany who was crying again, Taeyeon doesn't want seeing her cry but look at what he did to her now, she's crying her eyes out because of him.. Mr. Kim sighed and approached Tiffany.

 

"Eer.. You can go and visit Taeyeon now. Just follow the nurse over there." He smiled as he ruffled Tiffany's redhair. Tiffany gladly followed the nurse towards Taeyeon's room.

 

Mr. Kim went back to the doctor who was rooted to his place.

 

"let's say that the operation was a success, can he go back here after a couple of weeks?" Mr. Kim asked again.

 

"Well, it depends on his recovery but I doubt he can go back. Cases like this need to be observed for a couple of months or maybe even years. His heart is failing and he needs to be transfered to London as soon as possible."

 

Mr. Kim nodded his head in understanding. "What will happen there when Taeyeon arrives?"

 

"He'll have a heart transplant. Although I can't guarantee that he'll survive."

 

"What do you mean doctor?"

 

"Like what i've said awhile ago, this kind of operation is no joke. We, the doctors here don't really have much experiences in these kinds of cases that's why were transferring the patient there. Now if something goes wrong, even a little detail goes wrong, it's goodbye Taeyeon."

 

"We'll think about it first."

 

"I don't think so Mr. Kim. If I were you, i'd make the decision right here and then. HIs heart's not gonna make it until tomorrow if he stays here for a longer time."

 

"I understand but.. I still have to inform the lady."

 

"Suit yourself Mr. Kim. I'll be on my way now. Bye." The doctor bowed and left Mr. Kim thinking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon's hospital bed. Mr. Kim, Yuri and the others just left awhile ago and she was stubborn enough to make the old man let her stay beside Taeyeon for the last time, if ever. She sighed and Taeyeon's hair lovingly.

 

"You'll leave me later for London TaeTae.." She chuckled, her eyes can't produce tears anymore after crying for several good hours.. "I'll miss you.. I hope I can see you again by next month. Don't break your promise okay? You promised you won't ever leave me and I hope you stick to that. I'll be waiting for you here." She leaned down and gave a kiss on his forehead.

 

"Goodnight TaeTae.. Till we meet again."

 

 

 

 

 

-AFTER 3 HOURS-

 

Tiffany and the gang stood there crying while Taeyeon's sevice took off.

 

I'll see you again in the near future.

 

I won't die for her because she will be left alone, I will marry her because I want to be by her side forever and not just to leave her alone..

 

I'll be waiting TaeTae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, yes, i think this will be the other half of the flashback. (For the questions about Taeyeon)

 

Now about the "tombstones"

 

Tiffany was actually looking at the tombstones she's passing. The "tombstones" in the past chapter doesn't mean that there were two people dead. It means she was actually looking for Nichkhun's stone and was also looking at the other tombstones that were located near Nichkhuns.

 

I hope this answers some questions :)