Eunhyuk and The Monkey Boys

Bets and Nerds

Sooow, Readers, Let's skip to Saturday, Let's just say that Yuri successfully dropped the bomb on the toilet while Taeyeon and Seo Burned Eunhyuk's Couch and Office, Nah.. Just the couch. keke. Let's continue.


Saturday, 18th Avenue, Outside YulTaeSeo's Apartment

           "Yow, Care to explain why we are outside our apartment Seo?" Yuri crossed his arms and looked at the maknae. "Let's exercise! It's healthy hyung!" Seohyun grinned.

   "Yeah Yul, You and Seo should exercise because it's healthy, I'll be going back to the apartment ok?" Taeyeon carefully tiptoed away from the two. "Not so fast Hyung, You should exercise too, look at you.. you look like a vegetable" Seohyun kicked the back of Taeyeon's knee. "Ouch! I haven't eaten yet you know. The latter rolled his eyes.

"Whatever hyung. come on! Let's jog!" Seohyun excitedly jumped like a kid.

 

18th Avenue, Inside a van, An Ice cream Truck, Another on the tree, On the rooftop, Inside the manhole, Inside a Trashcan (multiple places)

     "Boss, Targets 1,2 and 2 an a half, outside the Building." A guy's inside the trashcan whispered through a walkie talkie.

"Good. What are they doing?" Another guy's voice asked.

"Uhm.. Uhh.. They're doing the monkey dance?" The other guy on the rooftop scratched his head while looking at his binoculars.

"Really? And i thought I was the monkey." The guy on the van laughed.

        "Omy gaad. Target one is approaching the trashcan! Alert alert!" The guy on the tree alerted the other guys.

"Push the red button!!" The guys on the van were panicking which caused the vehicle to shake.

               The "boss" managed to press the red button which triggers the switch on the trashcan. A space will be opened below it pulling the person down, the person will be pushed and pulled on the secret tubes inside a building which leads to it's rooftop where another guy is positioned.

 *POP*

        "Whooo! Let's do it again!" The guy from the trashcan suddenly popped out with hands up in the air. "Whatever.. Boss, Targets are moving East, it seems like, they are uhm? Doing some kind of acrobats?" The guy informed the others on the van.

"Ice Cream Truck Hurry! Follow Them!"

  *insert Ice Cream Truck Tune here*

"Omg. Omg. They're going to buy." The Ice cream truck driver spoke through his earpiece.

              "Ahjussi, can We have Three Vanilla Ice creams please?" The midget smiled at the driver.

"Hyung! It's morning! You can't eat mmmmffmm"

   "Shut up Seo, I want ice cream." Yuri put his towel on Seohyun's mouth. "Here you go boys." The "ahjussi" handed each one of them their ice creams. "What are you doing outside this early?"

 "Uhm, we're exercising because our fitness coach over here said so." Yuri rolled his eyes. "Oh, okay. Be careful boys! I got to go now" The driver smiled then drove off.

 "What a nice ahjussi!" Taeyeon patted Yuri's shoulder.

Meanwhile inside the Ice Cream truck / Van

           "They're exercising according to target number 2 boss" The driver grabbed an ice cream and ate it..

"Oh, okay, Yah, Guys! Position, Let's get the party started.!" The boss tapped the driver's seat.

             A Disco ball suddenly popped out of nowhere blocking the sight of the boss who is seated at the back passenger seat, A loud music started to play which is causing the seats to vibrate.

I-I-I-I I'm a, I-I-I-I I'm a
I-I-I-I I'm a, mother father gentleman

"What the hell is that?"

 "Uhm, You said Party" The other guy on the front passenger seat explained.

"I didn't mean "'party" literally, and since when did this van have a disco ball?." The boss pointed at the ball rotating in front of his face. "Uhm, since you started to teach us football?"

"Yeah, What does a disco ball have to do with Football? The boss asked.

         "Uhm, It's round, it looks like a football" The other guy giggled.

"Whatever! hurry up! We are losing the targets!" The boss rolled his eyes.

           The driver of the van stepped on the gas which caused the van to gain it's speed, The passenger's faces we're about to rip because they forgot to roll the van's windows up. Paper's, y magazines, Diapers, Curly Wigs and... Underwears? started to fly out of the speeding vehicle.

       One underwear flew on a lady's face while a diaper with only-god-knows-what was stucked on a kid's lollipop.

"Ooops, sorry" Another guy holding his make-up kit muttered.

 "They're going right! Go right! Go right!" The guy on the front passenger seat gripped on the steering wheel and turned it right.

  "The brakes!" The driver Shouted. "Why don't you step on it! You're the driver! you moron!"

 "Oh, right. sorry." He stepped on the brakes and stopped just beside the tree where the 3 nerds were standing.

     The doors of the van suddenly opened revealing 3 guys wearing ninja costumes as if they just came from a Halloween Party.

Each one of the "ninjas" Grabbed the nerds and blindfolded them then stuffed them inside the van. The vehicle drove off to no-one-knows-where.     

"Yah! What the hell! Get off! Ugh!" Yuri bit the "ninja's arm".

 "So, hello there! I'm am The Boss. We mean no Harm to you guys, We only mean good things for you" The boss who had a monkey mask on, raised his right hand and separated his fingers into two pairs.

"Seriously Eunhyuk?" Taeyeon removed his blindfold. "Aaaw men.. You're no fun Taeng." Eunhyuk took off his mask then pouted.

       "eeew, eww. Hyuk, I'm gonna slap that pout of your face! Disgusting"

*SLAP*

     "Thank You Yul." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Uhm, Hyung.. You can remove your mask now" Seohyun cutely said.

 "Huh? I already removed it Seo!" Eunhyuk pulled his own cheeks to prove it.

    "Oow, I see no Difference, Sorry Hyung" Seohyun apologetically smiled. "What a nice Dongsaeng." Taeyeon and Yuri patted the maknae's head.

    "So care to explain everything?" Yuri crossed his arms.

"Ok, So, we have Chen over here, Then Suho the driver, And The three ninjas were Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan. The one on the rooftop is Lay, another is Kyungsoo on the tree-"

      "what? Kyungsoo is on the tree?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah, Then the one on the trash can is Kai, The Ice cream truck driver is Kris,, The one on the manhole is Xiumin, and Tao and Baekhyun at the back of the van." Eunhyuk explained.

 "Wow.. So what's this for?" Taeyeon Pointed at everyone. "We're gonna Have a Makeoveeerrr!" Baekhyun suddenly popped out and startled the nerds.

     "What the hell? What's with the blush on and eyeliners Baek?!" Yuri held his left chest.

"Ow, You know, Eyeliner is his staple food" Eunhyuk answered. "We're FABULOUS!" Tao and Baekhyun said in unison and highfived each other.

"So, no work today?" Seohyun curiously asked. "Of course! We're going to the mall and buy you guys some toys." Eunhyuk smirked.

   "Keroro/Dookong!"

Eunhyuk facepalmed himself. "This is gonna be a looong day Hyuk.. Loong day. Especially we have two kids on board" Yuri patted Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Oh, before I forget, Here are some Diapers, Wear one Yul, just in case." Eunhyuk gave Yul a pack of diapers.

      "Thank you Hyuk, I was feeling something on my stomach a while ago, hehe" Yuri dorkily smiled.

"Sheesh.. You and your indigestion problems Yul!"

."Uhm, so.. What do you call your Group Hyungs?" Seohyun asked

   "Hmm.. Ow Ow! Jongdae and The trolls!" Chen suddenly shouted.

"Nah. I prefer Eunhyuk and the Monkey Boys" Eunhyuk proudly smiled

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So.. Updated! keke. Sorry for typos and Grammar errors. OMG! I'm having fun reading your comments! keke.. Keep on commenting my dear readers! ^_^