The Fashion Show

Day by Day

Chapter 5: The Fashion Show 


 Many guests already arrived at the hall as the staffs welcome them. While the models and their makeup artist were busy helping them to prepare for the show. Ms. David and Ms. Sooyoung met them in their room.

 

 

 

 

"Hey girls, you all look beautiful." Ms. David complimented them as they smiled at her. "Ms. Lee Sooyoung is here to choose the dress for you girls." 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, good evening girls." she greeted in English. "Let's start!" she beamed as she starts choosing their dress. Meanwhile, the guests start to fill the hall. The staffs invited some models and designers. 

 

Suddenly, their gazed turn to the two guys who arrived in the hall. They're wore a black suit that made them look handsome. 

It was Kris and Luhan. 

 kris-and-luhan.png

They started to walk inside the hall as the girls looked at them. But the boys was busy talking to care about what they're saying. 

Are they a model? 

Woah, they look handsome! 

That tall guy is really gorgeous!

 

"Where's Chanyeol and the others?" Kris asked Luhan. He looked up from his phone. "The're going to be late, something came up." Luhan said. 

 

 

"Is that so? I hope they can make it before the show starts." Kris said. Suddenly, a lady came to them. "Miss Kaye, good evening!" Kris greeted as he bowed. 

 

 

"Good evening too, Kris." she greeted back. "You guys look handsome." she smiled at them. 

 

 

"Thank you Miss Kaye!" he thanked her. "By the way, this is Luhan my friend from China and this my Miss Kaye, Jihae's manager." Kris introduced. "Nice to meet you, Miss Kaye." Luhan bowed and smiled at her. 

 

 

"Nice to meet you too, Luhan-shi." she bowed back. "It's good that you brought your friend here." 

 

 

Kris smiled at him. "Yeah. By the way where's Jihae?" he asked. 

 

 

"Oh, she was preparing for the show. They're really busy now." she said. 

 

 

"I was planning to see her before the show." he said. "I'll just text her." Miss Kaye smiled at him, knowing that he's really sweet and care towards her. 

 

 

"Okay, I have to go to the back stage now. See you soon guys." she smiled at them as they bowed at him. Luhan looked at him. "Did you already send her a message?" Kris looked up and nodded at him. 

 

 

"Let's go now, the show is about to start." Kris said. Meanwhile the models were already at the back stage wearing the dresses for their concept. Jihae phone buzzes as she saw a message. It was from Kris. 

 

Received 7:30 pm: Kris

Hi Jae! I really want to see you before the show starts but I know that your busy. Good luck on the show! I'll be watching with Luhan! :) See you later, beautiful! 

 

Jihae smiled as she starts typing on her phone. 

 

Sent 7:32 pm

Hello Kris! Thank you~ I hope I will do good. See you! :) 
 

Then Miss Kaye went up to Jihae. "You look beautiful Jae." she smiled at him. 

 

 

"Thank you Miss Kaye." she said. 

 

 

"By the way, Kris was looking for you earlier." she said. 

 

 

She looked at her. "Yeah, he just sent a message awhile ago." she smiled. Their conversation was interrupted when one of the staff called their attention. 

 

 

"The show will start in few minutes. Get ready girls." 

 

 

Jihae give her phone to Miss Kaye. "Good luck, Jae!" she said as she left went to the front stage where the guest are. 


Elegant event decoration, fashion show stage, event backdrop

After few minutes, the show begins. The music started to play as the models start to walk to the stage one by one. Kris, Luhan and Miss Kaye was already found their table. The photographers start to capture some photos of the models. Jihae went out and starts to walk in the stage wearing a white mermaid dress. As she walked, the guests turned their gazed to her, She has this beauty that made boys look at her even girls. 

 

"Wow! She's really beautiful!" Luhan gasped as Jihae starts to walk on the stage. 

 

"She's really is." Kris said as smile starts to form on his face. 

 

She walked to the edge of the stage as she starts posing and showing off her beauty and her dress. She turned around that made her curly hair flow in the air. The photographers start to focus on her. After few pose, she starts to walk to the back stage. 

 

"Hyung!" someone called as Kris and Luhan looked back. They saw Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai. Some of the guests turned their gazed towards the boys. They look handsome with their black suit. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZRcQgzJp5970GR7Qd1AQ  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq-7tmNDmsqTJopruRCZv

 

“Hey guys!" Luhan greeted them. "Why are you guys so late?" he asked.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry guys, something came up in the office but I don't know why these two are late also." Jongin said as he looked at Chanyeol and Sehun. 

 

 

 

"Well...." Chanyeol rubbed his neck. Before he could finished his sentence Sehun interrupted him.

 

 

 

"He's been looking at the mirror for how many times." Sehun butted in. "He wants to make sure that he looks good." Chanyeol glared at him. "No, it's not!" he snapped. As his friends laughed at him. 

 

 

"Whatever!" Sehun rolled his eyes. "Guys! Stop it! Let's just enjoy the show." Luhan said as they looked at the stage as the models starts to take their final walk. Something caught Jongin's eyes, it was the girl who wears white dress but he shrugged it off. 

 

 

After how many minutes, the show was finally end. Mr. John walked up to the stage as he began his speech. "Good evening everyone! Thank you for coming here in Flares Fashion Show. I hope you enjoy this event. We already saw some beautiful dresses that design by Ms. Lee Sooyoung. Thank you for choosing us to share your wonderful designs. And I would like to thank Mr. Kim Jongin, the president of this resort and the staffs for helping us prepare this event. Please enjoy the party after this show. Have a pleasant evening to everyone!" he ended his speech with a bow as the guests starts to applause. 

 

 

"Hyung, where's your friend?" Chanyeol asked Kris. 

 

 

"Yeah, I really want to meet your friend, Hyung." Sehun said. "Luhan-hyung already met her." Kris smiled at them. "I'll just going to fetch back stage, is that okay?" 

 

 

"We're just going to wait you here." Luhan said as Kris excused himself as he went to the back stage. 

 

After the show, Jihae went to the changing room to change her dress. Miss Kaye handled her dress as she starts changing. "I'll just see you there okay?" Miss Kaye said as she left the changing room.

After how many minutes, Jihae wore a cocktail dress that shown her curve and her long slender legs. 

A-line Sweetheart Tulle Short/Mini Champagne Rhinestone Homecoming Dress at Dresseshop

She went out from the room and saw Kris was approaching her. "Hi there beautiful!" he greeted her as he smiled at him. "You look beautiful." 

 

 

"Thanks, Kris." she smiled at her. "You look handsome." 

 

 

Kris chuckled at her. "Of course I am." he winked at her. Jihae glared at him. "Your such a conceited guy!" she . "But I'm still handsome." he sheepishly smiled at her. "Come on, my friends wants to meet you." he offered his hand and gladly Jihae took it. 

 

 

As they walked to the hall, some people turned their gazed towards them. Jihae is truly a beauty and that night she looks stunning. While Kris is look handsome because of his height and features. Many guys will feel intimidated with his looks. 

 

"They're here!" Luhan exclaimed as they reached their table.  The boys widened their eyes especially Kai when they saw a girl standing infront of them. 

 

"Jihae-noona?"