The Return

Day by Day

 

Chapter 1: The Return


 

 

It's been two years since she left Korea to forget everything about her past. But now she came back to face new beginning. Because she knows that sooner or later she will crosses her path with him. If fate will cross their path again, she will face him not like before but as a new girl. 

 

"Flight from Vancouver, Canada to Seoul, South Korea has been landed to gate 3." the attendant said through the speaker. Many passengers came out from gate 3 and went to the lobby. It's quite sunny day and Jihae came back in Seoul after staying in Canada for two years. 

431601_253451754741323_1619218766_n.jpg

 

"Hello? Oh hey, Kris! Yeah, I've just arrived here in the airport. Okay, see ya!" Jihae said through the phone as she hung up. Suddenly, a lady approached her.

 

"Jihae-ah, the car is ready." her personal manager said. "You should rest first, because we're going to set your schedules for your photo shoot." she added as she looked at her schedule book. "Okay, I'll just see you Miss Kaye." she replied.

 

 

"Oh, since your parents know that you're coming back they send your personal driver here."

 

 

"Okay, thank you Miss Kaye. Just call me if my schedule is already set." she said as they went out in the airport. As they went out, she saw a black car. "Welcome back, Miss Park." a guy wearing a black suit greeted her.

 

 

"Thank you, Mr. Lee. It was nice to be back." she smiled at him as he opened the door for her and she went inside.

 

Jongin's POV

 

It's been awhile since I last saw her. I didn't know that everything will end just like this. I know it was my fault when she left. I was just confused with my feelings. Just like everybody says "You will never know how important that person is when they already gone".

 

 

 

If I had a chance to see her again, I would do anything to make my mistakes right. I've realized that my life has been meaningless without her.

 

 

Suddenly, someone knock on the door. "Excuse me, Mr. Kim." It was Mr. Choi, my secretary. I've been very busy with my work here in our resort. My parents want me to follow their footsteps when it becomes to business. 

 

 

"Come in." I said as I put the picture frame in my table. Mr. Choi walked in and he bowed at me. "Yes, what is it Mr. Choi?"

 

 

He handled me some folders. Great! Another work again. "The Flare Magazines were going to have their photoshoot here. Some of the models already arrived here in the Seoul. Later, this afternoon they're going to arrive here in the resort." 

 

 

 

"Flare Magazines? Well, okay. Just ready all the things they needed okay?" I said as I put the folders in my table. "I'm just going to check them later. I don't want anything to happen that will make our guests uncomfortable, okay?"

 

 

"Yes, sir. We're going to do our best." he replied as he bowed. "Excuse me, sir." then he left my office. Suddenly, someone knock the door and open it. 

 

 

"Is there something wrong Mr....." 

 

 

"Hyunggg~!!" I was cut off by a voice. I turned around and saw Sehun with Luhan walking towards me. "Yah~ what are you guys doing here?" 

 

 

"Looks like Jongin don't want us to be here, Sehunnie~." Luhan said as he sits in the couch. Sehun stood up. "Yah! Hyung you're so mean!" Sehun pouted. "We just want to visit you and let’s eat lunch together!" he beamed. 

 

 

I rolled my eyes. "Stop with that face Sehun. It doesn't suit you." I commented as I sit in my chair and start working with my paper works. "And I have to finish this right now." I sighed. 

 

"But Jongin you're already working too much for these two years!" Luhan butted in.

 

 

"Hey guysss!!!" a voice interrupted us and suddenly the door was wide opened. "Let's eat!”

 

 

"We try to convince our friend here, Chanyeol." Luhan said. "But Jongin won't come!" he sighed. 

 

 

Sehun pouted as he looked at me. "He even won't us to be here." I rolled my eyes on him. "Hyung is really boring!" he said. I hit his arm. "Yah! I'm not boring, you know!" he winced as I hit him hard.

 

 

"If you want to eat lunch, you guys just go and leave me." I said as I continue with my work. 

 

 

Chanyeol walked towards me. "Dude, don't be like that! Give a time for yourself!” he convinced me.

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes. “You guys wouldn’t stop until I agree.” I sighed. “Okay, fine! I’m coming with you guys, happy now?”

 

 

 

“Oh yeah!” they beamed as I agreed. Then we went out from my office to grab our lunch.