The Old Friend

Day by Day

 

Chapter 2: The Old Friend


 

 

Jihae’s POV

I’m starting to pack my things because we’re going to have a photo shoot in one of the resort here. Miss Kaye already set my schedule and she told that our concept is “Fashion in summer”.

 

Suddenly, my phone rings.

 

“Hello?” I answered the call. “Hey, where are you?” It was my friend, Kris.

 

 I met him in Canada few years ago. He’s really a sweet and nice guy. We’re really close to each other. Some people thought that we’re in a relationship because of our closeness.

 

I stood up and grabbed my things. “I’m on my way now to the resort. We’re going to have photo shoot there.”

 

Mr. Lee approached me as he grabbed my things and put it in the car.

 

“Okay, do you want to grab lunch together?” he asked. I smiled. “Sure, where?”

 

“Since that you’re going to resort, let’s just eat our lunch there.” He said. “Is that okay?” he asked.

 

I chuckled. “Ofcourse, Kris. I’ll just message you where the address is.”

 

“Okay, Jae. See you.” Then he hung up as I message him the address. I went inside to my car and drove off.

 

 

After two hours of driving, I’ve already arrived. This resort looks beautiful but it really looks familiar. I’ve been here before? I shrugged off.

 

 

Suddenly, a man in a formal-suit approached me. “Hello. Are you Miss Park Jihae of Flare Magazines?”

 

 

“Hello.” I greeted him. “Yes, I am.”

 

 

“I’m Lee Gunwoo, one of the staff here. Nice to meet you, Miss Park.” He introduced and bowed at me. I smiled and bowed at him. “Nice to meet you, too.”

 

“Miss Kaye already reserved you a room.” He said. “Let me help you, Miss Park.” Then he grabbed my things as we went to the lobby. I grabbed my key to my room and we entered the elevator. After a couple minutes, we reached 5th floor were my room is. I opened the door as the staff brings my luggage inside the room.

 

 

“If you need anything, there’s a phone number beside the phone.” He said. “Thank you.” I replied.

 

“Enjoy your stay here.” He bowed and left the room. I begun to unpack my luggage and change my clothes. Suddenly, my phone rings. It was Kris; I guess he’s already arrived here.

 

 

“Hey, Kris.” I answered the call.

 

“Hey beautiful!” he cheered. “I’m here already.” I chuckled. “Okay, I’ll be down in a bit. See you!”

 

“Okay, see you beautiful!” he teased me.

 

“Yah, you jerk!” I chuckled as I hung up. I grabbed my phone and my wallet as I went out my room and locked it.

 

♦♦

As Jongin arrived at the lobby with his friends many girls turned their gazed to them. You can’t blame them; they’re outrageously handsome and charming. Many girls would fall for them.

 

Mr. Choi approached them. “Good morning sir.” He greeted as he bowed.

 

 

“Mr. Choi, I’m going to have a lunch with my friends. If someone needs me, just tell them I’m busy.” Jongin said.

 

He nodded in response. “I will, sir.” Then the boys went to the restaurant. Suddenly, Jongin’s eyes traveled to the girl with a long brown hair with a perfect curve body. He can’t clearly see her face because only her side views that he can be seen.

 

She looks familiar to me….It can’t be her… Jongin thought.

 

“Hyung, are you okay? Is there something wrong?” Sehun nudged him. Jongin looked at the younger.

 

He shook his head. “Nothing, I’m fine.” He smiled weakly.

 

 

“Guys, let’s go! I’m hungry!” Chanyeol said.

 

His friends shook their friends. “You and your big tummy, Chanyeol.” Luhan said as they laughed.

 

“Yah! You guys are so mean!” he pouted as his friends went ahead. “Yah! Wait for me! Aisshh~” he muttered.

 

A tall guy was in the lobby, wearing only a plain shirt and jeans but because of his handsome features he looks like a model with that simple outfit. Kris Wu, is a guy who is kind, caring and very sweet. He’s the type of guy that any girl would fall for him. He’s the son of the successful business man in China.

 

“Hey Kris!” a sweet voice called him. He looked up and he saw Jihae waving at him. He sweetly smiled at her.

 

“Hey there beautiful!” he said as he walked towards her.

 

She scrunched her nose. “Stop calling me that!” Kris chuckled at her as he hugged her.

 

 “I missed you, Jae.” He used her nickname.

 

Jihae smiled as she hugged him back. “I missed you too, Kris.” He let go of the hug and ruffled her hair. “Yah! Stop doing that!” she pouted. Many people thought that they’re a real couple. They’re so close to each other.

 

Kris pinched her cheek. “You’re so cute! Let’s go now; I know that you’re hungry.”

 

 “I am.” She pouted. Kris smiled at her and grabbed her hand as they went to the restaurant. They arrived at the restaurant then they took their seats as they begun to order.

 

 “What do you want?” Kris asked as he looked at the menu book.

 

 Jihae scanned to look for her food. “Uhmm.. I want royal beef steak.” She answered.

 

 “Okay, two royal beef steak and champagne for two.” Kris said as the waiter wrote down their orders.

 

“Okay, sir. That’s all, sir?” the waiter asked. Kris nodded as the waiter bowed and left.

 

Kris looked at her. “So, how was your day?” he asked Jihae as she turned her gazed to him. 

 

“It was tiring but I’m fine.” She smiled. “How about you?”

 

Kris smiled widely, and said. “Well, I’ve been so busy these past few weeks so I’m planning to stay here for awhile. So, what is the concept for the photo shoot?”

 

“I don’t know. I’m still going to discuss this with….”

 

“Yi Fan?” Suddenly a voice interrupted them. Kris looked up to see that person is.

 

Kris widened his eyes. “Luhan? Is that you?”

 

“Hey, long time no see! How are you?” Kris stood up to give him a hug.

 

“I’m fine dude, how about you? It’s been a long time.” Kris cheered. Kris and Luhan have been close friends for how many years. They’ve met in China because their parents are very close with each other.

 

“I’m good!” Luhan beamed. He realized that Kris was not alone, he’s with a girl. “Yi fan, looks like I’m interrupting with something?” Luhan smiled at him.

 

“Oh, this is my friend Jihae.” He introduced. “And this is, Luhan my friend from China.”

 


Jihae stood up from her seat and introduced herself. “Hello, I’m Park Jihae. Nice to meet you, Luhan-shi.” She smiled as she offered her hand.

 

Luhan smiled back as he took her hand. “Nice to meet you too, I’m Luhan. I’m sorry if I interrupted you two.”

 

“It’s okay, Luhan.” Kris said. “We’re just having a lunch. So, how about you?” he asked.

 

“Actually, I’m having a lunch with my friends too.” He replied. Suddenly, his phone buzzes. “Looks like my friends are looking for me. I guess, I’m going now.”

 

“It’s okay.” Kris smiled. “I’ll just see you later.”

 

“Ofcourse. I’ll see you guys!” Luhan waved as they waved back.