The Photoshoot

Day by Day

Chapter 4: The Photoshoot


After Jongin met the director of the company, he went back to his friends were busy looking at the sea. He closehis eyes as the wind blows on him.

 

 

“It’s really good to be here!” Chanyeol beamed as he spread his arms feeling the refreshing air unto him. He turned to his side. “What can you say, Kai?” He uses Jongin’s nickname. 

 

 

 

The latter looked at him. “It was fine.” He denied. Of course Jongin liked the idea to  give time for yourself and to relax sometimes. Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. “Fine? That’s all you can say?” he asked.

 

 

 

Jongin chuckled. "Actually, it was a nice idea to be here.” Chanyeol smiled brightly of what he said.

 

 

 

“Of course you would say that, hyung!” Sehun blurted as he slung his arm to him. “We convinced you to be here with us!”

 

 

 

“We should do this more often, right guys?” Luhan asked as he looked at them.

 

 

 

“Of course!” they cheered except for Jongin who shook his head for their childish act. Jongin looked at them with a smile on his face. “Childish kids….”

 

 

 

“Oh! Kris over here!” Luhan waved as they turned their heads. They saw Kris walking to their dirtection. “Where’s your friend?” Chanyeol asked.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry guys but their photoshoot started awhile ago so she’s very busy.” Kris explained. “But she’s hoping to meet you guys on the show later.”

 

 

 

“A show?” they asked as they looked at Kai. 

 

 

 

“I heard that Mr. Kevin will hold a fashion show in the hotel for their new concept.” Jongin explained.

 

 

 

Chanyeol looked at them. “Looks like theres a party tonight!” he cheered.

 

 

 

“Yah! It’s a fashion show not a party, you idiot!” Luhan smacked his arm. “Oww! Where did you get that strength?!” he winced.

 

 

 

“I think you’re a 6 years old boy in the 22 years old body.” Luhan said. “Come on! I didn’t even hit you that hard!”

 

 

 

“Yah!” he yelled. “How about you hyung? I'd rather called you beautiful than handsome guy! he teased back. Luhan glared at him. "Don't you dare to start with me, Chanyeol." And that made him quiet. 

 

 

 

“Don’t be a baby, Hyung~” Sehun . Chanyeol just glared at his friends who are busy laughing at him.

 

 

 

“Fine! Laugh all you want!” Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

Kris shook his head at their childishness. "They're act like a kid." he mumbled as he smiled at them. "Hyung!!" Sehun yelled as he hid behind Kris' back. Making Kris as protection from Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

"Whose baby now, Sehunnie~?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

 

"Kris hyung, help me!" Sehun as Kris chuckled because of his action. Chanyeol laughed. "Prepare to die, Sehun!" he laughed. 

 

 

"Chanyeol look!" Kris pointed something that made Chanyeol looked back. Sehun suddenly ran away from him and Chanyeol noticed that Kris fooled him. "Not fair!" Kris just sheepishly smiled at him. "Get back here!" 

 

 

 

"You loser!" Sehun ran away as he kept teasing Chanyeol. Suddenly, Chanyeol grabbed his wrist and pinned his arm behind. "Owww! Hyung!" Sehun whined. "Let me go!"

 

 

 

Chanyeol smirked. "Apologize first!" 

 

 

"Fine. I'm sorry!" Sehun said as Chanyeol let him go. "It's hurts hyung!" he glared at him as he rubbed his wrist. He stuck his toungue out. "It's your fault!" 

 

 

Jongin interrupted them. "Stop that! You guys are so childish!" 

 

 

"We're not!" they both said. They looked at each other and said. "Jinx!" as they laughed togther. Jongin shook his head. "Why I'm friends with you guys?" They're friends laughed at their childishness. 


That night, the resort staffs was busy decorating the hall for the fashion show hold by Mr. Kevin John, director of Flares Magazine. As the president of the resort, Jongin went to the hall to check if everything is fine in order to have a good impression of his parent's resort. 

 

"Mr. Kim." Mr. Choi called him as he bowed. "How's the decoration?" he asked. 

 

"Everything is fine Mr. Kim." he said. "Mr. John wants to see you." Then he led Jongin where Mr. John is. As soon as the director saw him he greeted him. "Mr. Kim!" he exclaimed. 

 

"Good evening Mr. John." he greeted back as he bowed.

 

 

"You really have a hard working staffs here." he complimented. "Thank you, Mr. John. I'm glad that you choose our resort." he said. 

 

 

"You really have a beautiful resort here. And you're very hard working guy." he smiled at him. "I know your parents must be very proud of you."

 

 

"I hope so too." he smiled at him. "I'm really trying to make them proud." 

 

 

"Of course you would." he said. "Anyway, why don't you come tonight? And invite your friends also. So that you guys will see our show tonight?" he suggested. 

 

 

"Really? Thank you, Mr. John for your offer." He patted his shoulder. "Welcome, Jongin! I'll see you tonight!" then he bowed as Mr. Kim left. Kai grabbed his phone from his pocket and call his friends. 

 

"Hey, Kai! Watassup?" Chanyeol answered the call.

 

"Get ready tonight because Mr. John invited us tonight's fashion show. Tell the guys to prepare, okay?" he commanded like a boss. "Your such a bossy kid! Okay, We'll see you at the lobby! Bye, kkamjong!" 

 

"Yah!" Before he could protest Chanyeol already hung up his phone. "That jerk!" he hissed. He went to his suite to prepare himself for tonight's show. 


Meanwhile, Jihae was still busy with the photoshoot as well as with the models she work with. They already finished almost of their work. Jihae was already tired but being a professional, she tried her best to finish her work. And the photographer let them have a break for awhile. 

 

 

"Girls, listen first." Ms. David, the manager  of the magazine called them. "As you know, we're going to have a fashion show tonight." she said as they nodded. "We're going to use the design of Lee Sooyoung. One of the top designers here in Korea." she explained. 

 

 

"That's for today photoshoot. I'm going to meet you guys with Ms. Sooyoung later. Get some rest, okay?" she said. 

 

 

"Thank you, Ms. David." Then she left them. Some of the crew start to pack their things to get ready for the show tonight. Jihae went to her tent to change her clothes and to remove her make up. After how many minutes, she went out and she saw Kris waiting for her. 

 

 

"Hi there." he smiled at him. He noticed her tired face that made him frowned. "Are you okay? You look tired." Jihae looked at him and she saw his eyes filled with worry. She likes it when Kris is worried about her because it makes her special for him. 

 

 

Jihae smiled at him. "I'm fine Kris, don't worry." She saw a frowned on his face that made her pinch his cheek. "Don't frown. Your going to be ugly." she teased. 

 

 

"I'm serious, Jae. Are you sure your okay?" he asked again. Jihae sighed. "I'm fine Kris. I'm just tired because of our photoshoot, okay? Nothing to worry about." they already reached her suite. 

 

 

"You should get rest first because your also part of the fashion show, right?" she nodded. "You need to rest, Jae." 

 

 

"I know." she smiled. "I'll just see you tonight?" he nodded and smiled at her.