The Concept

Day by Day

 

Chapter 3: The Concept


“Guys, I’m sorry!” Luhan said as he walked towards their table. He took his seat beside Sehun. Chanyeol groaned. “What take you so long?”

 

 

“I met my friend from China.” He said. “You know, it’s been years since we last saw each other.”

 

“Oh, okay. Why don’t you introduce us to him?” Chanyeol suggested.

 

“Sure! I know that he’s happy to meet you guys.” Luhan said. “Oh, what did you guys order for me?”

 

“Like the usual, Hyung.” Sehun said. Their orders came as they start eating their lunch. “By the way hyung, I heard that some magazines company is going to have a photo shoot here?”

 

Jongin looked up as he wiped his lips with a table napkin. “Yes, Mr. Choi told me awhile ago. It’s a fashion magazine I think.” He drank his drink.

 

“Fashion magazine? Do you know what the name of the company?” Luhan asked.

 

Jongin raised his eyebrows. “Flare Magazines. Their photoshoot will start this afternoon.” He said. “How about you guys? What are you doing after this?”

 

“Well, nothing. I’m planning to have break.” Chanyeol said.

 

“Me either. I have nothing to do.” Sehun blurted. “Why don’t we stay here in the resort for a couple of days?”

 

“What?!” Jongin opposed. “You guys can’t!”

 

“Why Jongin?” Luhan asked. “We can stay here whenever we want.”

 

Jongin sighed. “I know you guys will bother me when I’m in my work.”

 

“We just want to spend time with you, Hyung.” Sehun said.

 

Chanyeol smiled widely. “We know that you like to be with us. That’s why you joined us right now because you missed us! And you can’t refuse us.” He wiggled his eyebrow.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes. “Whatever!” the boys start to laugh at him.

 

 

 

Jihae drank her wine as she wipes her lips with a table napkin. “Their foods are delicious here.” Kris said.

 

“Yeah, I like their food.” Jihae smiled. “Let’s call the waiter for our bill.”

 

“Excuse me.” Kris called the waiter. “Can we have our bill?” The waiter handled them their bills. Jihae went to get her wallet but Kris stopped him. “This is my treat.” He smiled at her.

 

Jihae pouted. “That’s not fair. You always pay for me whenever we go out.” It’s true that always Kris who will treat her everytime they went out or hang out. Because Kris believes that it’s the responsibility of the guy to treat the girl.

 

“I’m the one who ask you to have lunch with me. So, don’t worry.” Kris assured her.

 

 

“Fine.” Jihae gave up because no matter how she tried to convince him, he will never let her pay their bills. They left the restaurant after Kris paid their bills. Suddenly, Jihae phone rings.

 

“Yes, Miss Kaye...I’m with Kris.. now? Okay. See you.” Then she hung up.

 

Kris looked at her. “Photoshoot?” he smiled at her.

 

“Yeah, I’m still going to prepare.” She said. “It is okay if I leave you?”

 

“Silly, of course it’s fine.” Kris chuckled. “I’m going to change my clothes, so I’ll just see you later, okay?” Kris hugged her.

 

“I’ll see you, Kris.” She smiled as she let go. “Thank you for the lunch.”

 

“No problem. Bye!” he waved.

 

 Jihae went to beach where the photoshoot is going to be taken. They were many staffs that busy preparing for their photoshoot. Some of the models were already here.

 

“Jihae!” She turned back when she heard her name called. “Good thing you’re already here.”

 

“Hello, Miss Kaye!” she beamed. “What’s today’s concept?”

 

Miss Kaye opened the folder. “It’s summers’ calling. You’re going to show some best outfit that was design for this concept.”

 

“Come here, let’s start your makeover. The photoshoot will start in 15 minutes.” Miss Kaye said.

 

Jongin’s POV

 

We already finished eating our lunch. I’m going to the photoshoot venue now to meet the director of the Flares Magazine. The boys insisted that they going to stay here for awhile. That’s why they’re also coming with me.

 

“Where’s Luhan-hyung again?” Sehun asked. We looked around and we spotted Luhan talking to a tall guy. Luhan waved us as he saw us walking towards them.

 

“Hey guys!” he beamed. “Meet my friend from China, Yifan.” He introduced us to his Chinese friend.

 

“Hello, I’m Wu Yifan but just called me Kris.” He offered his hand. I gladly took his hand. “I’m Kim Jongin. Nice to meet you.”

 

“And this is Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol.” Luhan said.

 

“Nice to meet you!” they beamed as they offered a handshake. “You’re really tall, hyung!” Sehun said. He’s very tall and handsome guy.

 

“Thank you.” Kris smiled at him. “So, where are you going guys?” he asked.

 

“Jongin were going to check the photoshoot in the beach since we’re nothing to do were going to come with him.” Chanyeol said.

 

Kris looked at me. “So, you’re the owner of this resort?” I nodded. “I have a friend who’s working in the Flares Magazine. That’s why I’m coming there also.”

 

“Really, hyung? That’s great! Why don’t we go there together?” Sehun suggested. Chanyeol placed his arms around Sehun. “Good idea, Sehunnie~” he beamed.

 

We arrived at the beach, the boys found a place to stay in. I can see that the photoshoot is starting now. Mr. Choi approached me with a man behind him. “Good afternoon sir, this is Mr. Kevin John the director of the Flares Magazine. And this is Mr. Kim Jongin, the CEO of this resort.”

 

“Good afternoon Mr. John. Nice to meet you.” I bowed as I offered my hand.

 

He gladly took my hand. “Nice to meet you Mr. Kim. You’re really young and handsome. You really have a beautiful resort here.”

 

“Thank you. Just call me Jongin.” I smiled at him. “I hope you will comfortable here.”

 

“Of course! Our staffs like it in here. I’ll be glad to do a fashion show here in your resort.”

 

“Really? Good to hear that. I’ll be glad to work with you, Mr. John.”

 

“Thank you, Jongin. It was nice to meet you.” I nodded as I bowed.