▲940116_▼

ISE ✈ The Oneshot Request Shop {CLOSED}

Requested by: 940116_

 


Walking outside a building, she bumped into a guy and her things fell down on the floor. Without looking at the guy, she quickly took her things. He just look at her, grinning from ear to ear.

"Long time no see, Do Ahra"

She slowly look up at him as she recognized his voice. Her eyes widen to see him, the person that she's been longing for.

"Baekhyun? Is that you?"

He just nodded, "Yeah."

She hugs him as she feels happy and excited to see him again after three years. "I didn't expect to see you here! You still look the same" she laughs while patting his shoulder.

"Yeah. And how about you? I heard that you're a famous pianist now." he said with a teasing tone.

"Yah!~ Of course that I'm a famous pianist, I have the skills. And for your information, I have to perform in  an engagement party next week" she said proudly.

"Oh yeah? That's good for you" he chuckles.

"Well... It's nice to meet you here but I had to go now, Baekhyun. See you later, maybe?" she laughed.

"Yeah. Of course. See you later" he nodded.

With that, she walked away from there and it hurt her so much. She still love him and she always love him. She never forget about her love for him. They used to date during their uni period for three years but she had to leave him because of her dream. She left to Italy just to be a great pianist which caused her to break up with him.

 

As she enter a cafe, she see him. She walked towards him quickly as she want to greet him. But her heart break into pieces when she saw a girl hug him from behind. She try to smile like usual and walk towards him.

"Hey, Baekhyun" she greeted him with a teasing tone. He just smile widely to see her there.

"Hey, Ahra. We meet again, huh" he laughed though he just fake it. "Well... By the way, this is my girlfriend, Krystal" he said, not looking at Ahra.

"Hey, Ahra. I'm Krystal! And I think I know about you. You're a pianist, right?"

Ahra just grins widely. "Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you, Krystal"

"Wow! I wish to invite to you to my engagement party as a pianist next week because I really love the way you play the piano. But my mom have found a pianist for us" Krystal sighed.

It somehow hurt Ahra more, she don't want to hear it. She didn’t want to feel hurt, but she couldn't resist it. "Really? It's so bad that I couldn't come too. Don't worry, I'll be your pianist for your wedding" she laughed; she faked a laugh.

"Really?! It's so great!" Krystal said happily. Baekhyun just looked at Ahra, he knew that he shouldn't feel this way. He still loved her, even though he has Krystal.

"Well, I gotta go now. See you later, Krystal, Baekhyun" she said and walked away from there.

"Ahra is really pretty, right? I envy her" Krystal laughed but Baekhyun didn't hear it. He only think about Ahra at that time.

"Darling? Are you okay?"

Baekhyun blinks his eyes many times as he just left his own world. "Huh? Oh uh yeah, I'm okay. Let's go, we have a lot things to do" he said, ignoring Krystal's reaction towards him.

 

Ahra look at her reflection in the mirror. She took a deep breath as she knew that today was Baekhyun's engagement party. She wanted to see him happy with Krystal. That's what she want. She want him to be happy. She can't go back to the past because she know it was all her mistakes.

"Ahra? Are you ready? You'll be late if you don't go now" Leo, her boyfriend, said.

She just smile and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go now"

 

Ahra walked towards the piano in the hall and it surprised her to see Baekhyun is there. She never thought that she'll be a pianist for Baekhyun's engagement party and so him. Baekhyun almost fell down to see her there.

"Ahra?"

She sit on the chair and start to play the piano. Baekhyun couldn't help but to stare at her. He really missed her. He really missed the time they spend together when Ahra played the piano inside the music room. He never forget about it.

Everyone clapped their hands for her as she finished her performance. She smile at Baekhyun though it's a bitter smile. Both of them still love each other, if only they know it.

When the engagement party ended, Ahra met Baekhyun just want to say congratulation to him.

"Congratulation, Baek. I hope you'll be happy with Krystal and don't forget to invite to your wedding" she .

"I'll keep that in my mind" he laughed.

"And by the way, I want to invite you to my engagement party next month. If you see the guy at there, he's my boyfriend. His name is Leo" she smiles.

 

"Rea-- Well, congratulation Ahra! I'll surely come to your engagement party" he laughed.

She just bowed at him as she want to leave. "See you later, Baek"

He just nodded and look at her as she walked away with Leo from there.

 

If only you know that I still love you