▲escapingreality▼

ISE ✈ The Oneshot Request Shop {CLOSED}

Requested by: escapingreality

Listen to: “My Turn to Cry” EXO

 


Myungsoo’s POV:

 

Cha Sunhwa. Age: 23, height: 5’4, weight: 120 lb, profession: wedding planner, relationship status: single until I came along. Her mom died from cancer when she was 15, her dad is the head secretary of Lee Corp., and she has a younger brother in his last year of high school. Sunhwa and I have been dating for about three years, but I knew all of this about her before I even met her.

 

Why? Because I’m an assassin and I was ordered to kill her. This wasn’t supposed to happen though, us. I was just supposed to befriend her and kill her, but I fell in love with her. I lied to my boss saying that I killed her, and I managed to keep her life on the low. My boss doesn’t know the she’s still alive, and I want to keep it that way.

 

I get out of my car and walk over to her house. I’m picking her up for our date. She’s been busy with a really big wedding lately, so I wanted to treat her. She opened the door and greeted me with a hug. We left her home and headed back to my car. We’re going to Sunhwa’s favorite restaurant.

 

“How’s the wedding going?” I ask.

 

“Great, actually.” she replies with a smile.. “Even though this wedding is really big and grand, the couple have been a huge help.” I smile and nod.

 

“You’ve been working so hard, you deserve this dinner. And this,” With that I grin at her and quickly peck her lips.

 

She looks shocked, I laugh. She turns to me and smacks my arm, hard. I rub my arm and ask her why she hit me.

 

She replies while blushing, “For kissing me instead of driving!” Can she get more adorable?

 

We soon reached the restaurant and headed inside. Once we reached our table a waiter handed us the menus for us to order. She ordered bibim guksu and I ordered naengmyeon. Dinner went without a hitch. The food was great as usual and she had a great time.

 

I dropped her home and headed back to my apartment. As I reach my door, I see my boss waiting there. I’m worried.

 

“Boss, what are you doing here so late?”

 

“I came to visit you.” He says. “I wanted to see how you’re doing, how Sunhwa’s doing.”

 

I gulp. He knows, he knows that Sunhwa’s not dead. I open the door to my apartment and invite him inside. We sit on the couch. I sit quietly, too afraid of what he’s about to say or do.

 

“Relax Myung, I’m not gonna do anything to you. Sunhwa on the other hand might not be so okay.” He smirks. I glare at him.

 

“Why won’t Sunhwa be okay? I’m not going to let anything happen to her.”

 

“She escaped death once, but she won’t escape it twice.” He says. He gets up to leave. “I’ll give you a week to kill her, if you don’t I will.” With that he leaves my home. The silence echoes.

 

 

I’ll give you a week to kill her, if you don’t I will.

 

She escaped death once, but she won’t escape it twice.

 

She escaped death once, but she won’t escape it twice.

 

She won’t escape it twice.

 

Sunhwa, the love of my life, is going to die and I’m gonna be the one to do it. I have to kill my Sunhwa. Why did I have to fall in love with her in the beginning anyway? Why couldn’t I have just killed her than? Why do I have to kill her now?

 

I stare at the wall across me blankly. My silent sobs echo. I don’t know what to do anymore. I sit there for hours, thinking about one thing and one thing only, Sunhwa.

 

I finally make up my mind. If I can’t save for Sunhwa, I can atleast be there for her. I get up and head to my kitchen. I take out one of my knives and stare at at it. I’ll be waiting for you Sunhwa. I love you.

 

Few Days Later

 

Myungsoo’s Boss’s POV:

 

Myungsoo hasn’t been answering my calls, so I decide to pay him a visit. When I knocked on the door he didn’t respond, and I found the door to be unlocked. I didn’t have a good feeling. As I enter inside, I’m hit with the scent of rotting flesh. Oh no. I look around until I reach the kitchen.

 

Kim Myungsoo is dead. He killed himself. I’m shocked. I find a note on the counter.

For Sunhwa, I’ll be waiting.

 

This lovesick fool couldn’t kill her so he killed himself. I guess I just have to clean up his mess. Idiot.

 



First request finished! This isn’t as long and detailed as I wanted it, but I hope you enjoy it! Happy Chinese New Year!

 

letmeloveyouu ♥