▲ptite-shawol▼

ISE ✈ The Oneshot Request Shop {CLOSED}

Requested by: ptite-Shawol

Listen to: "Haru Haru" Big Bang

 


Hana’s POV:

I head out the door as I leave my last class of the day. Once I leave the building, I head to the University’s greenhouse. I told Sehun to met me there at 3:00; it’s 2:50 right now, I need to hurry. I’m planning on confessing to Sehun today. I’ve finally gained the courage to confess to him.

I first met Sehun in fifth grade, we were in the same class, we were even seatmates. We’ve been friends ever since then. We weren’t close friends, just your regular school friends. In seventh grade we had gone on a field trip to a park. During the hiking part of the trip, I fell and sprained my ankle, and Sehun was the one that carried me and took care of me. Ever since then I’ve like him. He’s so sweet, caring and charming; it’s hard not to like him.

 

Once I reach the greenhouse, I pick out some Dahlias, they’re his favorite, and wait in the back. Soon I hear footsteps, he’s here. I slowly walk up to him as he looks for me. He looks at me and smiles.

 

“Hey Hana, why did you call me here?” He asks. I can do this. I give him the Dahlias.

 

“Oh Sehun I like you. I like you a lot, please go out with me!” I stare into his eyes and tell him.

 

“What are we in high school that you confess like that?” he scoffs. “Grow up, have a good look at yourself. Then you can maybe think about confessing to someone. What a joke.”

 

With that, he throws the flowers at my feet and walks away. My heart shatters, tears form in my eyes. I wasn’t expecting him to accept me, but I didn’t think he was gonna be cruel. I fell for a jerk, an absolutely detestable jerk. I can’t believe I fell for him in the first place.

 

I pick up the flower and throw them away as I walk out of the greenhouse. I wipe away my tears. Oh Sehun, you are dead to me.

 

 

10 Years Later

 

 

“Happy birthday omma!” My three-year old son, Minki, wishes me. I smile and pick him up for a hug.

 

“Thank you Minki-ah! I love you so much!” I tell him.

 

He giggles and replies, “I love you to omma! Let’s go downstairs, appa is waiting for you.”

 

I put him down, and we both go downstairs. There Luhan is waiting for me with a special breakfast. I go hug him and kiss him.

 

“Happy birthday yeobo!”  He wishes me. My heart swells in joy.

 

“Thanks hubby.” I reply. I give him a sweet peck on the lips and turn to Minki.

 

“Minki, let’s all eat breakfast together okay?” I tell him. We all sit down and start to eat breakfast. Halfway through breakfast Luhan remember something. He suddenly gets up and leaves only to come back moments later with a package.

 

“It for you.” is all he says. He sits back down and continues to eat his food will playing with Minki. I look for a name or someway for me to see who it’s from or what’s in it, but the outside is blank.

 

“What is it? Who’s it from?” I ask Luhan.

 

“It’s a package from someone special.” He says simply. “Open it after breakfast.”

 

Once we’re done eating, I help Luhan wash the dishes, then I go and open the package.

 

It’s an old diary. Sehun’s diary. Oh Sehun, the boy that broke my heart 10 years ago. After my confession, I stopped all contact with him. If I ever bumped into him, I would just glare and walk away. The worst thing was, he never cared. Not one bit. So why would I have gotten Sehun’s diary? Out of curiousity I open the diary and look inside.

On the first page it says

 

Diary of Oh Sehun

Given to Kim Hana, please read one you’ve turned 30

 

 

The first diary entry was from the first week of fifth grade, the year we met. As I read the entry, I realized something. Sehun liked me in fifth grade. Then why did he reject me? Did he stop liking me?

 

I continue to read his diary. My eyes widen in shock. He never stopped loving me, even in college. He was diagnosed with lung cancer in the beginning of college. He only had six months to live when I confessed to him.

 

In the final entry of the diary he wrote “I’ve loved but I’ve never been man enough to confess to you. And the moment I gain some courage, stupid cancer makes me lose it. I was bursting with joy when you confessed to me, but I couldn’t let you love me. Not when just a while later you would lose me, so I made you hate me. You may still be mad at me, but always know that I loved you then and I love you now.”

 

Tears formed in my eyes. He loved me, Sehun loved me. I closed the diary and hugged it close to my chest.

 

"Thanks you Sehun for letting me know that it wasn't my unrequited love, even if it's a bit too late." I cried.

 



I am so sorry this took so long! I had my midterms recently so I’ve been pretty busy. I know this is isn’t exactly how you asked, I had to change the ages to match the 10 years thing. I know this isn’t perfect, but I hope you like it!

On another note, how’s the new poster look? Isn’t great! Thank you to hitohachan from Lucid Dreams for the poster and bg!

 

letmeloveyouu ♥