▲ChunsaAngel21▼

ISE ✈ The Oneshot Request Shop {CLOSED}

Requested by: ChunsaAngel21

 


Jinun look at her watch as she waiting for her friend, Ken, at a cafe. It's about 15 minutes she waited for Ken but he still didn't come. As she about to take out her phone, she see Ken coming inside the cafe with a guy. Jinun somehow feels curious with it.

Who is that guy? Jinun raised a brow at Ken.

 

"Hey yo! Sorry for being late!" Ken grins widely while sitting on the seat.

 

"Yeah, yeah... Whatever..." she rolled her eyes but look at the guy awkwardly.

 

Ken rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly while looking at the guy next to him. "By the way.... This is Leo" Ken said; smiling widely.

 

A smile curled on her lips after heard Ken. "Hello, Leo! I'm Jang Jinun but you can call me Jinun!" she smiles widely and it somehow makes Leo feels weird with her.

 

"Jinun and I had become close friend for five years" Ken said. Leo just nodded at them.

 

They keep talking to each other but Leo still feel awkward with Jinun. He didn't talk too much and he keep nodding at them.

 

"Well, I have to go home now. See you later, Ken" she said while stood up from her seat.

 

"And you too, Leo" she smiles and walked away from there. Leo blinks his eyes many times. He don't know why but he could feels something weird with him. Something weird inside his chest. He don't want to call it fluttering though it is really fluttering.

 

Days had passed and Leo just watching Jinun from afar. He maybe think that no one noticed about it but N noticed how he look at Jinun and he could know that Leo may likes Jinun.

 

As Leo standing on the corridor alone; looking at the sky, Leo approached him slowly. "Ehem..." Ken hummed with a teasing tone.

 

"What?" Leo asked, rolled his eyes at Ken.

 

"I'm just wondering if.... Welll... Just if..." Ken said giggling.

 

"What? Just tell me"

 

"If you had your eyes on my friend" Ken said.

 

"Your friend? Who?" Leo frowned.

 

"Who else? Of course it's Jinun! Do you had your eyes on her?" Ken asked, raised his eyebrows many times.

 

Leo trying to make a serious face. However, he ended up blushing in front of Ken. Ken couldn't help but to burst into laughter to see Leo's face.

 

"Yah!~" Leo hit his back.

 

"You like her, aren't you?" Ken asked curiously.

 

"No I'm not! I don't like her!" Leo exclaimed.

 

"Yeah... Yeah..." Ken giggles.

 

Both of them didn't know that Jinun heard everything. It's somehow hurt her. But she don't want to give up.

 

She spend her time hanging out with Leo as she want to get to know him better. Though the way he treat her really looks like that he don't like her. He keep nodding at her talk. Day by day, the two of them become close which means her love for him grew bigger. She had this kind of feeling since the first time she know him.

 

Three weeks had passed and she haven't confess her love to him. Even though Ken told her that Leo had feelings for her, but she still curious with it.

 

Sitting on the couch, Jinun his head many times. Without she realise it, Ken sit next to her with a serious face. She blinks her eyes many times at Ken but then she smiles widely at him. However, Leo is there, looking at them or it could be called 'spying'.

 

"Jinun ah...." Ken's voice soft and it makes Leo perplexed. Ken never talk to her like that.

 

"Ken? Are you alright?" Jinun tilts her head.

 

"Well... Uhm.... Do you want.... Well... If you want..." Ken said, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

 

"What? Just say it"

 

"Do you want to go for a date with me?" Ken asked, giggles softly.

 

"I'd love to!" Jinun said happily and it somehow makes Leo feels hurt.

 

Leo just sighed and when he's about to leave, he accidentally open the door. Ken and Jinun just look at him with their bright face.

 

Leo quickly run away from there without saying anything. At the same time, Jinun chasing him and hug him from behind.

 

"Leo.... Why do you run away?" she asked. Leo just keep silented as his mind was so complicated.

 

"Leo? Why? Why did yo---" she widen her eyes as she realised that Leo is kissing her. He break the kiss and look at her.

 

"Jinun-ah... I love you" he lowered his head, his face redden.

 

She just smiled sweetly at him, feeling happy with it. "I love you too, Leo"

 

Leo tilts his head, feeling confused with Jinun. "But... I thought that you said yes to Ken, right? Why did you told him that?"

 

She just laugh at him. "You know what? Ken oppa planned this to make you confess".

 

Darn you Ken! I'll kill you! He mentally cursing Ken for this.

Jinun giggles to look at his red face as he's blushing. He pull her hand slowly while looking at her.

 

"I love you, Jinun"

 

"I love you too, Leo"

 

He leaned close to her until their lips touch each other. It's the sweetest moment of them.

 

"Let me send you home" he said and she just nodded.

Both of them walks together while holding hands.

 


0UU0EyleXIfN1zQSrGeNr0ZMmZjRukkvmV3wk02DI’m so so so sorry this took so long! Everyone’s schedules have been really hectic lately. Anyway, Aeriren’s first completed request, whoop whoop! I hope you enjoy it!

letmeloveyouu ♥