Chapter V

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(December 2009)

"Yah! You almost kissed me on stage!" Jessica hit Sooyoung's arm after their concert.

Sooyoung grinned. "Keyword is almost but I didn't."

"If I haven't pulled myself away from you, you would've kissed me."

"Then why did you pull yourself away from me?" Sooyoung .

"You think this is funny?" Jessica hit her again. "What would you do if they all find out?"

"I'll tell them that you are my girlfriend."

Jessica sighed, controlling herself. "We both agreed to keep this relationship, right? Our members don't even know."

Sooyoung pouted. "I'm sorry. I thought we could do some fan service."

Jessica finally smiled when she saw Sooyoung being cute. "It's okay. But it would be good if you could exercise some control. You don't know how much control it took for me not to kiss you during the concert."

"We're alone. You don't need to control yourself here."

"What do you want me to do then?" Jessica smiled.

"Hug me, kiss me, bite me. I don't care. I'll enjoy every minute of it." Sooyoung smiled widely.

Jessica chuckled. "Not here. I can't risk anyone finding out. When we get home, I promise." Jessica winked before walking away.

 

*

(A week before that…)

"I'm just going to Yuri's room. Don't wait up for me."

"Sooyoung!" Jessica called her before she closed the door.

"Why?" Sooyoung's tone was cold.

Jessica felt uncomfortable under Sooyoung's eyes. "Nevermind."

Sooyoung closed the door. She went to Yuri's room.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Sooyoung cutely asked.

"Why? Did you and Jessica fight?" It was natural for Yuri to assume this. Ever since the two shared a room, they were inseparable as ever.

"Not really." Sooyoung sat on Yuri's bed.

"What happened?"

Sooyoung sighed. "I'm going to tell you something, Yuri. Promise me you won't judge me or hate me."

Yuri got curious. "Of course, Soo. I would never judge you, you know that."

Sooyoung nodded. "I'm confused.” She continued. “I don't know what I'm feeling. I thought I only care for her as a friend. But I get jealous when I see her with you. I get jealous when I see her with other guys. I don’t understand myself anymore.”

“Whoa, calm down.” This was not really surprising for Yuri. She was actually expecting Sooyoung to crack up soon. “What took you so long?”

Sooyoung was surprised, clearly not expecting this type of response. “You knew?”

“About your feelings for Jessica?” Yuri asked smilingly. “Oh c’mon, we live with the two of you. We see you everyday. How can we not notice? We’re just waiting for you two to act on your feelings.”

Sooyoung was speechless. Yuri laughed at her. “I guess two people in love could be so dense.”

“But…we’re both girls.” Sooyoung was having a hard time accepting her feelings because of their uality.

“Tell me something I don’t know.”

“Yul!”

Yuri laughed. “I’m sorry. I know what you’re worrying about. Things will be difficult for you two. But if you’re with someone you love, does that really matter?”

“It does matter. I’m scared of what people might say. I don’t want to her hurt her.”

“Have you asked her about her opinion on this? You can’t decide for you two.”

“I’m not even sure if she likes me that way.”

“She likes you too! This is frustrating.” Yuri calmed herself down.

Sooyoung buried herself under the pillow. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter