Chapter III

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(November 2009)

 

Jessica entered their room to see Sooyoung already sleeping. She was hoping they could have dinner together.

"You're sleeping already?" She checked.

No response.

She checked her phone to see if her message earlier was sent to Sooyoung. She definitely sent it.

Jessica sighed. "You didn't read the message? Oh well, I guess I'll just have dinner alone."

Sooyoung wasn't really sleeping but she didn't want to face Jessica yet. Not when she still can't control her feelings.

The next day, Jessica was surprised to see Sooyoung's bed empty. It was Sooyoung's free day, at least that was what she remembered from their last talk.

"Where's Sooyoung?" She asked Yuri and Yoona who were having breakfast.

Both shrugged as they continued eating their breakfast.

"Church. With Tiffany." Sunny, who just entered the room, answered.

"Oh." Jessica was disappointed again. The last talk she had with Sooyoung was two days ago. She started thinking that Sooyoung may be avoiding her for some reason.

"Did she talk to you last night?" Sunny asked her.

Jessica shook her head. "She was already sleeping when I arrived. Why? Did she tell you something? Is she, for some reason, avoiding me?"

Yuri finally looked up and stopped eating. She seemed to have remembered something. "Oh no."

"Why?" Jessica asked.

"We watched the broadcast of our Hello Baby yesterday."

Jessica still looked clueless.

"Unnie, her face changed when that scene of you and Yuri unnie came up." Yoona joined the conversation.

"What scene?"

"Our bed scene." Yuri smiled widely.

Sunny hit Sunny's head. "Try saying that when Sooyoung's here."

"No way. I still want to live." Yuri laughed.

"Wait, I don't get it. She's mad at me because of Yuri?"

"Yah! Don't blame it all on me." Yuri protested.

"Sooyoung unnie is probably just jealous. You know how YulSic affects her."

"But there's nothing to be jealous about. YulSic is just fan service." She pouted.

"Ouch." Yuri replied.

Yoona and Sunny just laughed at them.

"I have a question." Sunny suddenly said.

Jessica looked at her, waiting for the question.

"Does she have the right to be jealous?"

They all waited for Jessica's answer. The members all have accepted the fact that Jessica and Sooyoung's relationship are different from theirs. They have something special going on although they refused to put any label on it.

Jessica stared at them, hesitating on what she was about to say.

"Oh, come on. We're not gonna judge you. We've known and seen both of you all these years and we didn't say a thing, right? That means we're not here to judge."

Jessica slowly nodded her head. "She's special. So I would like her to think that I'm hers just like I think that she's mine." Jessica blushed. "She has the right to be jealous."

Sunny, Yuri and Yoona smiled upon seeing Jessica blush like a high school girl.

"Got it. So talk it out, I'm pretty sure she'll understand." Sunny patted Jessica's shoulder before leaving.

 

*

 

(March 2010)

 

            Now, we're like husband and wife.

Jessica was left thinking inside the van after they filmed Win Win. She's the girlfriend but why would Sooyoung say Tiffany's her wife. She noticed the growing closeness between Sooyoung and Tiffany but she never knew that their friendship was to that extent.

After finally making it official a few months ago, they decided to keep their relationship a secret. The other members ignored their display of affection, as it was normal for them.

"Jessi, are you okay?" Tiffany asked her in english when she saw Jessica staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Yeah."

"What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter