Chapter I

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I can still remember the first time I saw her. She was a skinny tanned little girl. She looked very pretty with her long hair. She was wearing a colorful knitted sweater, being cute and friendly. She kept greeting everyone. Since I was waiting at the corner, I was the last one she greeted among the female trainees. I can't say it was love at first sight since I was too young to know about love at that time. But I can say that I was attracted to her. It was like there was an invisible force, strong force that was pulling me closer to her. Now, after a decade of knowing her, that same force still lingers in me. The only difference is now I recognized that force as love.

 

(August 2010)

 

"Sica!" Sooyoung called her. "We're going out. Wanna come?" The girls are going to a girls' night out. But Jessica   is still trying to avoid Sooyoung. It's more difficult being around her. She's within arm reach, yet I cannot have her.

"No, I'm meeting Taecyeon later."

"Taecyeon's here in Japan?" Sooyoung asked.

Jessica just nodded. She went back to texting.

"Oh, okay. See you tomorrow, then." Sooyoung caught up with Yuri and Yoona who were waiting for the elevator.

Jessica just finished sending her message.

 

            To Taecyeon:

                        Can we go out? I'm lonely.

 

*

"Sica's not coming?" Yuri asked Sooyoung.

"She's meeting Taecyeon." Sooyoung tried her best to hide her jealousy. They decided months ago to stay friends but she was not fully prepared of Jessica dating someone else. She began doubting if what they had was real.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Yoona asked. What they had was no secret to any of the members, including Yoona. They tried to not meddle with their relationship but still showed care and comfort whenever they needed it the most.

"I am. I'm just thinking of what to eat. I'm really hungry now."

Yuri and Yoona both smiled. They knew Sooyoung better to believe her but they respected her choice to not talk about the matter.

 

 

**

 

(2007)

 

            I like Sooyoungie very much.

 

Jessica's voice kept ringing in her head.

They just finished filming their debut music video. Jessica and Sooyoung ended up sitting beside each other in the bus, the bus that they used for promotions.

"Why did you say that?" Sooyoung asked her.

"Huh?" Jessica stared at her with her famous blank face.

"When we were filming, you said you like me."

Jessica smiled. "Did I?"

"Sica…" Sooyoung whined.

Jessica giggled and laid her head on Sooyoung's shoulder. She yawned. "You think too much, Youngie. Why do you think I said that?"

"I don't know. Tell me."

Jessica yawned again. "Because I mean it." She said that as she was closing her eyes.

Sooyoung wanted to make sure she heard it correctly but her princess was already sleeping when she turned to look. She just smiled while admiring Jessica's beauty. "Goodnight, princess."

 

***

 

(August 2010)

 

"Sica, did you tell your manager you're going out tonight?" Taecyeon asked. They were trying to be unnoticeable as possible so they stayed in the car.

"I don't need to tell him anything."

"Wow, I thought your company has strict dating r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter