Chapter II

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Can you please read my note at the end? Thanks! 

(2013)

            Happy birthday to you

            Happy birthday to you

            Happy birthday, Sooyoungie

            Happy birthday to you.

They all finished singing. The fans sang along as well. They brought the cake out and Sooyoung seemed to be happy about celebrating her birthday on stage. Her family were watching in the audience too.

Jessica couldn't help but remember their days as a trainee when she would be the only one singing for Sooyoung.

 

(2004)

 

"Happy birthday, Sooyoungie." Jessica kissed Sooyoung in the cheeks. "Make a wish and blow your candles."

Sooyoung blushed at the contact of Jessica's lips and her cheeks. She thought of a wish before blowing her candles.

"What did you wish for, Sooyoungie?" 

"Am I allowed to tell you?" Sooyoung asked innocently.

"Oh, right. Don't tell me. I'll just tell you my wish. I wished for you to achieve all your dreams and be very very happy." Jessica wiped Sooyoung's tears away again. She fixed the girls' hair.

"What about your dreams?" 

"My Sooyoungie is more important than my dreams." Jessica blushed after saying that.

 

(2013)

 

She decided to play with the icing just like old times. She put some icing on the birthday girl's face. Sooyoung's reaction was too cute for Jessica to handle.

"Aieru~" Jessica blurted out what she was thinking. She didn't realize that she said those words too loud until she felt eyes on her.

Other members did not make a big deal about it. They all love Sooyoung so how does her love for the girl differ from others? Of course, she knew the answer to that. But she didn't care what others would think of her. Only Sooyoung matters.

They went backstage and staff kept on greeting Sooyoung, congratulating her on her 23rd birthday. Jessica kept walking. She didn't hear Sooyoung calling her name until the girl caught up with her.

"Oh, Sooyoung." Jessica was surprised to find Sooyoung beside her.

"What you said back there, Jessica. I appreciate it."

"Happy birthday?"

"Not that one. Aieru." Sooyoung said. She kissed Jessica's cheek for the first time in a long time.

 

*

 

(August 2010)

 

"How can you be so careless?" Hyoyeon asked Jessica. They're allowed to date given that they would hide it from the public.

"I didn't know that they saw us."

"Of course they'll see you. You are not exactly hiding." Hyoyeon was losing her patience at Jessica's cool attitude.

"Hyoyeon, enough of tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter