Busted (Part 1)

Playing With My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback*

T.O.P's POV:

I then saw Seungri trying to seduce a girl. A Blond Girl. Wow, he actually hit the jackpot! It was pretty rare to spot a y blond girl here, in Korea.

"SEUNGRI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! YOU BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO SEDUCE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS AGAIN!"

Then all of a sudden, she had turned to face me. No it couldn't be. Why would he be with Jessica? Of course. He's liked her ever since. you, Lee Seungri. I'll make sure you'll never get away with this!

Then Seungri said, ""Hyung, I was just telling Jessica where the bathrooms were" then he winked at her.

Jessica then pushed him a little. "I was just lost. Thats all. I have to go now if you'll excuse me." Then she walked away.

*End of Flashback*

I have to know the truth. "Seungri-ah, tell me the truth. What were you guys really doing?"

"Hyung, chillax! We were just, flirting! Gosh, you came in at the right timing too!"

"FLIRTING?! You were JUST flirting?!"

"Hyung, really? You flirt too. God knows how many women you have tried to seduce!"

"I thought you've said that you don't believe in love and that you've said that you wouldn't trust a girl ever again!"

"Maybe I did, but that doesn't mean I can't change my mind!"

"You know what? Let's just go home, drink, and forget all about this that had just happened."

"Fine with me. As long as we hangout at your place and you pay for the drinks."

"What?! Why me and why at my place? You're the one that's giving me a headache!"

"Well, it was your plan and you had decided to ruin my moment with Jessica." What moment? Aish, there's no use arguing.

"Fine, but don't forget tp call your Donghae hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter