Yuri

Playing With My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's Pov:

"Deal"

She seemed like a very nice girl. She doesn't seem like queenkas at our school. The queenkas are so vain. They have the nerve to call their group 2ne1. Why would they call their group that. Look at the three kingkas they don't have a so called group name. Well if you don't know who they are let me introduce you to them.

CL - So called the "Baddest Female" of this school is a very good rapper. But the problem is she thinks too much of herself. She thinks she is the "most" talented. Likes Donghae.

Minzy - Very good dancer. People call her the "Best Dancer at Lee University".  She has a sour attitude and is very stubborn. She thinks she knows everything, and doesn't like to listen to others' opinions. Likes Seungri

Dara - The playgirl of the group. Most popular to boys. She's most known for getting boys' attention and getting them drunk. She parties too much so she is also the "Party Animal" of 2ne1. Likes flirting with all three of the kingkas.

Bom - The leader of the group. The oldest. People call her the most "Prettiest Woman". No. And that's a fact. She may look pretty, but I've heard she's had four plastic surgery sessions, two botox. I've heard everything about her is fake. She has a good voice, she also thinks she's the best at singing, and a sour attitude along with that.

 

I then saw four girls coming our way. I know Jessica doesn't know who they are since she just kept eating and not looking up. I then saw Bom stare at her wih fire in her eyes. Uh oh, this is gonna be a long lunch.

 

Jessica's Pov:

I then noticed that Tiffany wasn't eating. She was looking straight ahead. She looks kind of scared. I then heard footsteps and I saw four women in the cafeteria. They were coming toward us and they looked pretty mad. It was dead silence in the lunch room. Why was everybody quiet? Why do these women look so angry? Who are they? They were right in front of us and they looked mad at me. Especially the one that looked like she had too much plastic surgery. What did I do?

"Hi, I'm Jessica Jung, do you need anything?"

"Yeah, we need you to get out of our lunch table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter