Arrival

Playing With My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are now landing in Seoul, thank you for choosing Seoul Airlines." Those words woke Jessica up. She suddenly felt jet lagged. After she walked out of the airport the bright lights of Seoul made her feel happy and warm. She was now back in her hometown. "Its been so long, I miss this place" she said. She has never visited here for 10 whole years. Now she is 21 and she decided that she wanted to live here for the rest of her life. But for now she wanted to focus on her education, not her luxury. Anyways that was the main reason why she was here. She was lacking in her studies and of course like a normal dad, he wanted his daughter to have a good education and a good life ahead of her so she can take over the family company. Jessica then decided to call her dad, just to let him know that she arrived safely.

"Yoboseyo, Appa?" She asked

"Hello my beautiful daughter, are you okay, do you need something" her dad answered

"Uhm, not really I just want to let you know that I arrived safely and that Seoul is more beautiful than I last visited"

"Yes it changed a lot and your mother loved Seoul too, and so do I. I'm so sorry I can't be there for you my child, but you know how business is. I wish I was there to support you and be there to see the lovely view with you"

"It's okay Appa, I understand" she said still mesmerized by the view.

"Are you going to be okay living by yourself because I can hire somebody to live with you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter