Meeting T.O.P and a New Friend

Playing With My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's Pov:

I heard a rustle of leaves behind me. Then I started hearing whispers. I wanted to look back, but I didn't want to disturb Jessica right now. She needed a shoulder to cry on, and thats what I'll be. Anything for her. I just hoped she didn't hear what I was hearing.

"Jessica, we better go. Class starts in 5 minutes." She nodded. She didn't have to say a word. Then we started walking to our own classes.

I hope she knows that all this time, I care about her. And that I love her. She's means more to me than what she thinks. She thinks we're just the best of friends. She's not only my bestfriend, but my first love. And I love her as more than friends. I shouldn't be thinking about my feelings right now. Should I confess? Should I ask her on a date? Thats not what's most important. The most important thing I need to do is find Seungri. Now.

 

Jessica's Pov:

When I got to my homeroom. I was the last person. Good thing that I'm a new kid. I wouldn't have to worry that much. The teacher motioned my to come. I went to her and saw on her desk was a name tag. Her name is Mrs. Kim. She looks like a woman in her late 30's. But she looks very nice.

"By the way, If you are wondering, I'm Mrs. Kim. I will be your homeroom teacher and math teacher."

Oh great. Math. My least favorite subject. What a good class to start my mornings!

"And you must be, Jung Jessica. Oh, you're late! I'll let you go since this is your first day. We have a lot to so I have to introduce you quickly." I looked around and saw no sight of Seungri. I was saved!

"Good morning class, we have a new student. Her name is Jessica Jung and she is a transfer student. Please be kind and make her feel very welcome in our class. Okay, you may take your seat next to T.O.P. He's the guy with the blue hair. I'm sure it's noticeable. You will be on his righthand side next to Tiffany. Tiffany, Please raise your hand." I then saw a girl with big nerdy glasses raise her hand and look up to me with a warm smile. I smiled back.

When I was seated, I kept wondering "Why does this guy have blue hair?"He kinda looks good. Then I whispered to him.

"Why did you dye your hair blue?"

"For the same reason why you dyed your hair blonde." Then it hit me. That deep voice. I know I've heard it somewhere. Then he looked back up at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter