Chapter 2.1

This Guy is in Love with You BRO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is what I really hate about this mission. I have to stuff my brain with so much information again and to think that this academy's system is not the usual system every academy are implementing. I just have to endure a year and I'm free from this freakin' mission.

"Aish! You'll surely get it from me." I throw myself to bed.

I'm currently here in my bed tired and frustrated. Tired from touring around the campus and from unpacking my stuff. Frustrated for the reason that my freakin' brother is not answering his freakin' phone. I've been calling him for how many times and I don't know if he's just busy or he's ignoring me.

"How can he do this to me? He sent me here without telling me the things I have to know. Aish! I really have to talk to Chul Oppa as soon as possible. *sigh*"

*buzz*buzz*

I immediately stood up and left my room to see who's outside. Upon opening the door to my dorm unit, I saw Donghae wearing a simple body-hugging white shirt,  jersey shorts and slippers. Hmmm. He's hot. Shut up Sungmin.

"Hi! Let's go?" I heard him asked and just then I realized that I'm looking at his oh-so-yummy body. Shut up Sungmin. Stop ogling!

"I--ah. Sure, let's go."

He smiled and wrapped his right arm around my shoulder literally dragging me. I just let him because damn! He smells so good. We enter the elevator and he pressed 'G'.

Yes, people! We have an elevator in every building. Each dorm has seven floors. I'll explain it to you all later. :)

We reach the dining hall which occupies almost half of the 1st floor. Uh... is this really a dining area? From the entrance, I can see the centre which consists of several tables and leather couches with pillows(not chairs) and in front is where the kitchen(where's the counter?) located. On the right side is where the vending machines are located and on the far left side, there is a mini stage with complete sets of sound system and a huge LCD Screen. There are also plants on the side.

We entered the hall and there are only a few students here. When I say few, literally few. There are only 10 students in here including the two of us. We walked towards the 8 students sitting near the vending machine.

They are not eating? I thought it's dinner time?

"Hey, guys! Wassup?" Donghae greeted earning their attention. I saw them looking at me with curiosity.

"Oh! Where have you been Donghae? I haven't seen you the whole day." A man with jet black hair and a pair of sharp eyes asked Donghae.

"Oh. I was busy searching for the 'prince' this morning then, I met this guy over here. He's a new student so, I volunteered to tour him around."

Now, I have their full attention.

"New student? So you're a freshman? I thought the adjustment period is already done? I'm Kim Jongwoon by the way but most of the students here call me Yesung."

So, the guy with jet black hair and a pair of sharp eyes' name is Yesung.

I smiled at him and shook his hands, "I'm Lee Sungmin. Yes, I'm a new student and uh... I'm not a freshman. I'm already on my 3rd year."

Their expression becomes surprised and confused upon hearing my answer.

"3rd year? How come you were able to transfer here? I thought the academy is only accepting freshmen?" A guy with a weird pronunciation asked. He's a foreigner and I'm certain with that.

"Because I'm on a mission and we own this school that's why I'm an exception."

I wanted to say those words but I'm not stupid to tell them that. I'm dead meat if I do that.

"Stop the questions guys, he can't answer you. It's the academy's decision to accept him anyway. So? Can we sit?" Donghae interrupted and lead me to sit on the couch. Thank you, Donghae.

So I am currently sitting in an eight-seater leather couch with these 3 guys; Donghae, the guy with a weird pronunciation and a short guy with small eyes and a violet? hair. In front of me is, of course, the long glass table and another eight-seater couch where the remaining 6 guys are seated.

"Now, as the VP of the student council, I want you to introduce yourself to our new student here and befriend him. Start with you Yesung hyung. Introduce yourself again." That's Donghae who's acting all serious.

I looked at Yesung, "F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter