Chapter 3.1

This Guy is in Love with You BRO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I edited the previous chapters and changed a few minor details. It will not affect the flow of the story so, it's up to you if you'll read it again or not. I will finish this story first before I'll start the revision.

This chapter is unedited. 

-----

 

"Aish! I'll just deal with him later okay? You can go back to your class now." My brother told me.

I stood up and prepared myself to leave his office, "Alright. Just make sure you'll handle it well Oppa."

"Don't worry about it. I'll talk to him later or I'll just wait for his call."

"By the way Minnie, after your class, can you tell Mr Cho that I need to talk to him tonight? Just tell him that I'll wait for him here in my office at 6 pm."

I looked at him with a surprised face. "You're still here at 6 pm?"

His face full of worry a while ago is now gone and now, he's looking at me, amused.

"Of course, I will still be here. I'm the academy's president."

What? He might have noticed the remaining confusion in me that made him laugh.

"Minnie, I only come home during weekends. I'm staying here on weekdays. You do realize that SM High is outside the city right?"

Oh. That's right. Did I mention that this academy is situated like in a province? This academy is surrounded by hills and forest. That's why we have dorms and are just allowed to leave on weekends. Cars are not allowed inside the premise. Just on a few instances allowed by the President which in turn, is my brother. Students come and go using transportation provided by the academy. They're providing bus rides to the city for the students. Each bus has different destinations or stop-points depending on where the students live. If you're from the city, there's a designated bus that will bring you to the official stop in the city. If you're from a province or district, there's also a designated shuttle bus for that. The official stop point in the city where drivers would bring the students to and from the academy is in a hotel owned by Chul oppa's family. That's why I have no idea how he managed to conceal all the information that would link him to that hotel and why is he doing this. How did I know? He told me that not even a single student knows that he is related to the President of this academy. Heck, this country knows that the President of SM High and the Chairman of that Hotel is related by blood.

I just let out a sigh. I have no choice. I have to face that roommate of mine later. "Fine. Bye."

With that, I left the room without even looking at my brother. I went to my first class.

 

 

The rest of the day surprisingly went well. I just attended classes here and there. Met some of my new friends during breaks. No phone calls from someone I am nervous to talk with. Maybe Teukie oppa already explained everything to him.

A fact, we are only allowed to eat breakfast and lunch at the Dining Hall. While dinner is served at our respective dorms. 

Classes in the academy start as early as six thirty in the morning. General Education subjects like Math, History etc. are thought until 3 pm for the regular students while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter