CHAPTER 1

This Guy is in Love with You BRO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here lil cous"

I rolled my eyes at Heechul Oppa. "I know. I can see it"

"Monthly period eh," he remarks with a smirk.

This guy is...

"D*mn you," I said as I glared at him and to my disgrace, he just laughed at me.  WHAT THE?!

Lee Sungmin calm down, okay? This will be your first day at YOUR academy so don't let someone ruin your mood. 

By the way, we're now heading to my dorm room. Yeah, you read it right. We're at MY academy. Well, not literally MINE but my family owns this but my brother is the one taking care of it. He's the president. Our Dad passed it to him a few years ago.

I won't say a lot of things about this academy since you'll find out everything soon. Just to describe it, well, it's prestigious really and it's an ALL BOYS ACADEMY.

"We're here." Heechul oppa announced as we reached my room, snapping me back from my thoughts.

"I don't know if your roommate is here."

I snapped my head at him, "Roommate?"

"Yes, lil cous. ROOMMATE. Your brother doesn't want to treat you like a princess here or a prince rather and he wants you to practice your mission starting at this very room."

I scoffed at what he said, "He's making this punishment really hard for me huh?"

Heechul oppa gave me a goofy smile, "I agree with that. So, I'll leave you here now. Your space is in that door on the left. Take care of your secret lil cous. Adios!"

With that, he left me looking at the whole room. It's like a condominium unit with two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, a kitchenette and a small living room space. It's not that bad. I think I'll be comfortable with my stay here.

"Hey Bro! Do you ha-- who are you? what are you doing in here?" I almost have a heart attack because of this guy. Does he know how to knock? Well, I'm one-hundred-and-one-percent sure that he's not my roommate. -__-

"Uhm. I-" Stupid Minnie. You're not a girl here. Remember that!

I look at the guy, cleared my throat before I answer. "New student here," with matching wave of my hand and a small smile. I hope I succeeded in making my voice sound like a man's voice. Oh well... I pray.

As I look at him, I notice that his frown slowly disappeared and is replaced by a big smile.

"Oh, you must be the new student. Hello! I'm Lee Donghae. Donghae or Hae, you can call me any name you want except ugly. hehe"

I chuckle at his gestures. He's somewhat a little childish but he's cute. --- Behave, Minnie. Behave. ^^

"Uh.. Lee Sungmin. You can call me Sungmin or Min if you want." I said as I offer my hand to him. He smiles at me and takes my hand for a handshake.

"Nice meeting you too and I want to call you Minnie since you look like a girl."

I look at him with my eyes wide open. . Am I already been caught? In this very first day?  O.O

He laughed at me, making me frown. "You're cute. I like you already!"

My jaw dropped in bewilderment. What's with this guy's head?

"Hahaha. You're indeed cute for a boy," he said and put his arm on my shoulder.

"By the way, all of the students here are outside I think. So, shall we? I'll tour you around. Oh, one more thing! You're my friend now okay?"

I only nod in response. I can't say anything. I'm speechless with this guy.

 

******************************

This new found friend of mine as what he called tour me around the whole dorm. The thing that I notice is that no one is around the dorm. Not even a single spirit. I ask him about it and he explained why. 

He said that usually, every Sunday afternoon from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm, no one is allowed to enter or leave the dorm because it is the time for the utility staffs to conduct a major cleaning around the dorm except the rooms of the students. We are subject to clean our own place. Meaning, if you are inside your dorm room at 3:00 pm, you're not allowed to leave and if you're outside the building, you're not allowed to enter until 5:00 pm.

But that's not the reason. Today is the last Friday of the month and the academy's tradition is to let the students be out of the academy every last Friday of the month to visit their families or to hang out without anything school-related activities to worry about. That's why most students are not around. 

He explains everything to me. The policy and how is the system here in the academy.

When you enter the academy, you can't just leave and have fun outside. Students are prohibited to get out of the academy unless there are school-related activities that will be held outside, permission from the administration to leave or it is the traditional date where students are allowed to go and spend 2 days and 3 nights outside the academy. That's every last Friday of the month. Every last Friday of the month, all classes were being held only in the morning. The whole afternoon is given to students for their preparation. The students will only be allowed to leave the premises at exactly 3:00 pm and shall be back on Monday morning at exactly 6:00 pm.

"Maybe some will find it unreasonable but that's how this academy works and we embraced it just before we decided to enter and we have no problem with that. This academy has everything that we need. There is a cafeteria, music room or studios, theatre, sports complex, swimming pool, garden, etc."

That is what Donghae said when I told him my concern about the system. Even though I knew it already from my brother, I just want to hear the opinion of the students themselves.

He also told me that he is a royalty of this academy as what they called themselves. Like duh. They're just a student officer or a member of the council. I found out that he's the vice-captain of our dorm. Of course, my dear of a cousin is the captain. But I didn't tell Donghae about it. Why should I? I'm pretending so, I need to be careful with every information that I'll tell them.

He also explained to me about the three dorms and I will not explain it further because you already know some info about it and you'll just find out some more when this story of mine progressed okay? *wink*

 

"By the way, I am a Junior student of Arts specializing in music and dance. I live on the 3rd floor same dorm as you." He said while we are walking towards a place like a park where we can see some students doing different activities. Some are reading books while others are just talking to each other.

"I'm also a Junior student like you. I'm taking the Exclusive Arts Special Training--"

"What? Seriously?! You're taking the Exclusive Arts Special Training? Oh, come on dude. You're kidding right?" He muttered in disbelief. He utters every word so loud with his eyes ready to pop out. That catches the attention of everyone in the place. 

What's wrong with me taking that training? He's overreacting.

I shook my head while giving him a curious look. Seriously, he's confusing me. The other student who heard what he said a while ago starts talking to each other while looking at me with a disbelief look in their face. They're obviously talking about me. -_-

"What's wrong with that? It's just a training program." I asked.

"Seriously?!" 

"Yah! Stop saying the word seriously okay? It's starting to irritate me." I gave him an irritated look but he just ignores me and looks around. He grabs my hand and starts dragging me somewhere. "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing right now? Where are you taking me? Yah! Let me go! Ya--"

"Shut up okay? I'm trying to take you away from the crowd. Just shut up. You nag like a girl."  He spat while giving a glare that made me shut up.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? Does he have multiple personalities? He's cheerful, cheeky and innocent a while ago but right now, he's a completely different person. But the most important thing is, I need to be more cautious with everything because if someone finds out that I'm a girl, I'm doomed. My brother will surely kill me for not doing my mission right. So much for an introduction eh?

We end up to a place where no one is around. I think this place is still part of where we are a while ago it's just that there's no one in here. But this place is much better because it's much more serene and there are few butterflies everywhere so, why is there no one coming here? I haven't seen any sign stating that no one's allowed to come here and if no one is allowed, then he wouldn't even think of bringing me here. 

Hmm... There are so many things that I need to find out about this academy eh? This is exciting. 

"Why did you bring me here? What's wrong with you?" I asked him after he let go of my arm.

Aish! This guy is ughh. My arm turns red because of him. So harsh!

"Tell me honestly Minnie. Are you really an Exclusive Art Special Program trainee? Answer me." He asked looking a bit desperate. Maybe because he wants an honest answer but what's wrong with it that he reacted like that?

"Do I look like someone who will joke around with you? Not to mention that I just met you several minutes ago." I answered in a bored tone.

He looks at me in pity before he let out a sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter